Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As new queen of the Badlands

Keep it up, my little bitch. No one cares about the shitty board you want us to go register at, and everyone thinks you're a fool.

I was talking to you last night on Yahoo, can you remember which one I was, little fake bitch of mine?

No better place for it. In a little while drop Ange in after it and let her get angry so she puts on a fantastic performance when let out.
Too funny, I would never post from there, I put people there elsewhere. I have met a number of BB owners and are friends with most. I have been a mod and admin elsewhere but I stopped that. too time consuming as the whiny little bitches send so many crying pms daily that I would need a staff to read and respond to all of them. most are kewl in real life. I could bring many new members here if you could have a little better welcome than pure hate. That is why you get no new members. At Rocky's it is uncensored and the posters are or can be far more outrageous than here but we don't try tp run new members off the bb as soon as they arrive.

Keep it up, my little bitch. No one cares about the shitty board you want us to go register at, and everyone thinks you're a fool.

I was talking to you last night on Yahoo, can you remember which one I was, little fake bitch of mine?
I don't care whether you go there or not. I am sure you are on many bb's jack. I was going to let 10 others use this name here as we did for a year at SFN with everybody posting at the same time on different threads. boy does that mix up a board especially when everybody is posting with the same IP. This bb is a bit too dead for that so I am here alone, except for a few members who I will not name.

Too funny, I would never post from there, I put people there elsewhere. I have met a number of BB owners and are friends with most. I have been a mod and admin elsewhere but I stopped that. too time consuming as the whiny little bitches send so many crying pms daily that I would need a staff to read and respond to all of them. most are kewl in real life. I could bring many new members here if you could have a little better welcome than pure hate. That is why you get no new members. At Rocky's it is uncensored and the posters are or can be far more outrageous than here but we don't try tp run new members off the bb as soon as they arrive.

I am iron man.

I don't care whether you go there or not. I am sure you are on many bb's jack. I was going to let 10 others use this name here as we did for a year at SFN with everybody posting at the same time on different threads. boy does that mix up a board especially when everybody is posting with the same IP. This bb is a bit too dead for that so I am here alone, except for a few members who I will not name.

yes dear. of course dear.

Innuendo is what I'm doing to you right now in response, not what you attempted to do in your post.

earl, if he is your real dad ( who is dead) is a cunt, who has done a bang up job of raising a mini cunt....

What kind of toothpaste would one use to brush one's vagina dentata one would wonder?

You must sit here 24/7 waiting for your Queen Ange to return. then you come runing screaming *Here I Am Ange, Look At Me, Talk To Me* Your members here says this the first time you been noticed in years. I am going to have to start charging you to Keep you as one of my bitches and pets.

Please take those childish badges from your location, and replace them with the words, *I Am Ange's Number One Bitch And I Eat Here Shit Willingly* Then you can change your name to The Shit Eater!!!

Innuendo is what I'm doing to you right now in response, not what you attempted to do in your post.
You are a very weak postr Jack. Everybody knows that and members who have been here plus one mod here laughs at you and says nobody paid any attention to you till I came and gave you beatdown after beatdown. If you got Money, I could teach you a little to make you more interesting.

You must sit here 24/7 waiting for your Queen Ange to return. then you come runing screaming *Here I Am Ange, Look At Me, Talk To Me* Your members here says this the first time you been noticed in years. I am going to have to start charging you to Keep you as one of my bitches and pets.

Please take those childish badges from your location, and replace them with the words, *I Am Ange's Number One Bitch And I Eat Here Shit Willingly* Then you can change your name to The Shit Eater!!!

LOL you post more then me and jack combined and start most of threads dumbfuck..

ya dads still a cunt

You are a very weak postr Jack. Everybody knows that and members who have been here plus one mod here laughs at you and says nobody paid any attention to you till I came and gave you beatdown after beatdown. If you got Money, I could teach you a little to make you more interesting.

please post evidence of this beatdown?

ya dad is still a cunt

All I know is, after I flooded her precious vanity thread it's been wind up and spin on her part ever since.

I especially like the repetitive responses to the same post.

earl, if he is your real dad ( who is dead) is a cunt, who has done a bang up job of raising a mini cunt....
This is what you get when a girl is raised around outlaw bikers as her extended family. It was like having tons of bad Assed Aunts and Uncles. It was so great at our giant board SFN board meetup in vegas where everybody said what they would do to Ange if she showed up and Ange pulled in with her dad and 5 Hells Angels. I thought some of the men who talked bullshit were about to shit and piss in their panties.Best trip ever to Vegas and I go lots!
My dad is a mod, not at Rocky's but at a mixed martial arts Bb that I never mention since i Know a Nerd like you are not into Mixed Martial Arts!ked so much shit on

Since most of your posts mention men shitting and pissing in their panties, one would deduce you are interested in coprolalia and coprophagia with a rather perverse transvestite twist.

"My dad is a mod, not at Rocky's but at a mixed martial arts Bb that I never mention since i Know a Nerd like you are not into Mixed Martial Arts!ked so much shit on "

Get your lies straight, fuckley. You're contradicting yourself here.