Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As new queen of the Badlands

All I know is, after I flooded her precious vanity thread it's been wind up and spin on her part ever since.

I especially like the repetitive responses to the same post.
Jack, most boards stoped flooding long ago, If it is Allowed You can flood every thread. You had your meltdown there in front of the whole bb and You flooded it because I was handing you your ass in front of everybody here. This is your whole life. you live here 24/7, I bet you were so embarrassed that a young girl came in a beat you down in post after post. I bet you never been owned 10 times a day like I own you. You must love being shit on because you run right to me as soon as I get here, screaming here I am nge, Please post to me so everybody will look and see me. please, please, please Ange!

Jack, most boards stoped flooding long ago, If it is Allowed You can flood every thread. You had your meltdown there in front of the whole bb and You flooded it because I was handing you your ass in front of everybody here. This is your whole life. you live here 24/7, I bet you were so embarrassed that a young girl came in a beat you down in post after post. I bet you never been owned 10 times a day like I own you. You must love being shit on because you run right to me as soon as I get here, screaming here I am nge, Please post to me so everybody will look and see me. please, please, please Ange!

url

"My dad is a mod, not at Rocky's but at a mixed martial arts Bb that I never mention since i Know a Nerd like you are not into Mixed Martial Arts!ked so much shit on "

Get your lies straight, fuckley. You're contradicting yourself here.
Now why would I care what A nobody like you would care about?

Anyway Jack, I need to finish getng ready for work. Please wait for me here till I return.

I will take my laptop and may post at lunch

"My dad is a mod, not at Rocky's but at a mixed martial arts Bb that I never mention since i Know a Nerd like you are not into Mixed Martial Arts!ked so much shit on "

Get your lies straight, fuckley. You're contradicting yourself here.
Shit a giod girlfriend does publicity for people you see in the news, he runs a adverizing agency, has a podcast on the internet. she corresponds with serial killers and posts some conversations she has with them when they call her from prison. She also owns A Bulletin Board bu not like this or others, mostly for her projects. I like one she had with charles manson last year. I may ask her If I can play it here tonight.

WillsZenith&Jack, The TK Power Couple Of The Year.

Two Fags In Love.

I Bet Jack Masturbates Thinking Of A Young Girl Like Ange Puting On A Strapon And Going Way Up Deep In Jacks Butthole. I Bet You Would Pay A Fortune For That.

Flooding may be not allowed at other boards due to feebs like you not being able to control yourselves properly.

Here it's a tool. One I wielded properly in your case, so shut the fuck up about it already. I completely pwned you, got your cheesey response thread sequestered in response and have been pwning you all over the board ever since.

Let it go, little one.

Time to leave for work jack, please wait here till I get back. will be here tonight, same place(Here), Be here Bitch, Now Go play with yourself till your Queen returns. You have your Royal Orders. Follow The Orders.

PS, I just realized That besides Being a Lame, loser, douch, Dumbfuck, You Are Also A Fucktard.

Thanks for the pic!!!

Flooding may be not allowed at other boards due to feebs like you not being able to control yourselves properly.

Here it's a tool. One I wielded properly in your case, so shut the fuck up about it already. I completely pwned you, got your cheesey response thread sequestered in response and have been pwning you all over the board ever since.

Let it go, little one.
We go to lame boards and destroy them flooding, We brought down the original stern bb, We got a group that my dads in called the flasheres, we Take great Animated Flash Bombs That We Make And Destroy Boards. Like I Said, I Don't Think Here They Would Allow Anybosdy To Destroy every thread here. You Did That Because I Took Your Lame Ass Apart And Made you Wanna Hide. The Whole Bb Watched Me Send You Into Your Meltdown. On Yahoo Everybody Here Talks About it. I Got 16 Of Your Members On Yahoo Now, I had To Make A New List Just For Here. They All Seem To Be Kewl. I Talked With two On Webcam. One Was Young And Pretty Hot,,,,No Not Dual . I Even Got A mod Here Being Very Nice To Ange Off The bb,,,Shit I am Going To Be late At work. Oh Well Only A Few Minutes Late. No Time ForThe Health Club This Morning

See Ya Jack, Be A ood Boy Till Ange Returns. And Please Don't Cry Because I Had To o. (Ange Pats Jack On The Head).

This is what you get when a girl is raised around outlaw bikers as her extended family. It was like having tons of bad Assed Aunts and Uncles. It was so great at our giant board SFN board meetup in vegas where everybody said what they would do to Ange if she showed up and Ange pulled in with her dad and 5 Hells Angels. I thought some of the men who talked bullshit were about to shit and piss in their panties.Best trip ever to Vegas and I go lots!
My dad is a mod, not at Rocky's but at a mixed martial arts Bb that I never mention since i Know a Nerd like you are not into Mixed Martial Arts!ked so much shit on

lol owned check this board out your see a pic of me training in iaido ive been a martial artist for years hahahahaha, your dad is still a big fake cunt like his dirty little half breed cunt daughter who is nothing but a one trick pony...

hey maybe we should check the harley chapters online and make more of your lies fall apart...

as the stormtrooper said 'move along'

So, where's my synopsis?

Also, has this little bint shown proof of her existence yet?

BTW, I wish my dad were an MMA trained, biker, programmer. That'd be cool.