Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The last post in Khas' Corner was Jan 1, 2018. No one has posted at Ten Foward since Jan 22, 2018. The Tomb of th Great Ones last post was Dec 29, 2014 and has only 2 post by Tyralak. Damn! ASVS mod/admin suck hard. Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Your passive aggressive bipolar bullshit isn't welcome at ASVS. We "suck hard"?? I heard that's what you do in the bathroom during ads at your "football parties" tee-hee

Besides, what about "Kingdom of Blackfoot"? :bigass:

I suggest you fuck off to there.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

The BLACKFOOT Account is Awaiting For Approval

Your account needs to be approved by Khas (Charlemagen), Tyralak (Dirk Funk) or Venooker (a current mod/admin since Jan, 22 2021) before you can use the site as a registered member..An email will be sent when this is done.

Holla BLACK, you squares!

jack

Your passive aggressive bipolar bullshit isn't welcome at ASVS. We "suck hard"?? I heard that's what you do in the bathroom during ads at your "football parties" tee-hee

Besides, what about "Kingdom of Blackfoot"? :bigass:

I suggest you fuck off to there.

:bigass:

jack

At ASVS I was formaly Known as BLACKFOOT. If you wanna read my contributions I'm known as Guest <<A lil something-something I posted.

You're a complete moron. That links to this thread.

Holy Fuck! :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You're a complete moron. That links to this thread.

Holy Fuck! :bigass:

My bad admin Venooker?! Baahahahahaha. Guest] Now activate my account, dawg. My sources say...........never mind. Baahahahahaha. When was the last time you talked to Tyralak on FB, fake admin?

jack

Keep bumping this thread, you dumb fuck.

Obsessed much? Why yes you are :bigass: How's the meltdown going? baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah

So easy to make you dance for me, Wilson. All over this board today. btw you'll never get into ASVS, :bigass:

How's "Kingdom of Blackfoot" doing? Oh that's right. i shut it down for TOS violations.

Poor t'ing.

The Question

Eternal
I get badmouthing a board. I mean, obviously, I get that. It's fun. It's entertaining and cathartic.

But badmouthing a board you're actively trying to get admittance to?

That's just... special.

jack

Thanks for the info when you tried to register.

LOL :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So I can't get back to ASVS because Venooker runs that lame ass board? Dirk Funk/Tyralak and Charlemagne/Khas are my bitches. C'mon, touch me like you know what you do and what you don't. Do y'all remember or have in or be able to bring to one's mind an awareness that I global moderated two boards (BLACKFOOT Sports Forum and The Brig) there.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Alright. What happened was this. Seph (who WAS an admin at ASVS - Dirk's board) banned Blackfoot and deleted his account. Something that's against the rules, as Charles didn't commit any bannable offenses.

Blackfoot, you have my apologies. What Seph did was not sanctioned by myself or any of the other staff. He has been removed as an admin, and will not be allowed in that position again. If you reregister, I will get your account put back to admin status. Also there may be a way to get your previous posts reassigned to your new account. Again, I'm sorry about all this. I woke up to this shit this morning.

All that happened was I saw all of your threads were changed so that it said that the author was "Guest", and with an "I apologize" message from Seph, I put two and two together.

Technically, you COULD always just create an account called "Blackfoot" as opposed to "BLACKFOOT"....

Get me back!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
They'll make a comeback IMO.

It'll be some time, but eventually they might. What with how people are finally starting to realize just what a shitfest social media really is. My guess is that they'll spin off from Discord servers instead of Usenet groups this time around, though.