jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How's the meltdown going Ceej?

See what I'm doing to you dawg?

:bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Where's my 300 bucks cupcakeer?

Why don't you explain that, whiny little douche bitch?

"baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha" indeed 'DUDER' :bigass:

jack

Yeah, why don't you tell us about that 300 dollars DUDER

baaaahahahahahahahahahahaha :bigass:

jack

see what I;m doing to you douche bitch?

besides shitting all over your thread I mean hahahahahahahah

Like you said in an earlier thread, "who gets up at quarter of three in the morning to shitpost?

Why you do of course. It's the only time you feel "safe" posting here now.

"tee hee"

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
The reason the site had the name ASVS was because it was the reincarnation of the Usenet group Alt.StarTrek.Vs.StarWars - first founded way back in 1997. And when the forum was first launched, it was much, much more heavily themed around that subject, but quickly expanded because Dirk didn't want it to become too niche. Plus, there are general off-topic sub-forums because nearly every forum HAS them, just to let people unwind.

The Question

Eternal
I've just eaten four pieces of string cheese. That has nothing to do with this thread, of course; but this thread is total shit.

06a863ef415e5052.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The reason the site had the name ASVS was because it was the reincarnation of the Usenet group Alt.StarTrek.Vs.StarWars - first founded way back in 1997. And when the forum was first launched, it was much, much more heavily themed around that subject, but quickly expanded because Dirk didn't want it to become too niche. Plus, there are general off-topic sub-forums because nearly every forum HAS them, just to let people unwind.

W.h.a.t.e.v.e.r. My two boards (BLACKFOOT'S Sports Forum and THE BRIG) had nothing to do with
Alt.StarTrek.Vs.StarWars. My boards kept ASVS surviving for 6 years. I still have threads on the first page of Shitposting, Ten Foward,The Neutral Zone and Main Engineering. Charlemange/Khas, why after 20 years did Tyralak/Dirk Funk make Venooker/jack an administrator? <<or is this just a troll? Baahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
The Brig was nothing more than ASVS' version of Daycare. You and Jason were made mods of THAT sub-forum for no other reason than a sick sense of humor.

jack

jack

The Brig was nothing more than ASVS' version of Daycare. You and Jason were made mods of THAT sub-forum for no other reason than a sick sense of humor.

Suck on THAT you dumb black bastard. baaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

jack

LOL bragging about being a mod of a board's daycare forum.

Just when you thought you heard everything :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

The Brig wasn't a sub-forum. The reason Tyralak/Dirk Funk gifted me the forum because I deserve it. The same reason why missmanners gifted me WAX MY HUMMER at Trollkingdom. Keep trying to convince members that this was a Troll. What better be a troll is, Venooker being an administrator at ASVS. That should be my title: Charlemagne/Khas, make this happen dawg. I got fish tocos guacamole dip. <Baahahahahahahahahaha. Tyralak/Dirk Funk you owe me this.

jack

The Brig wasn't a sub-forum. blahblahblah
Actually that's exactly what it was. I'm going to tinker with it a little this week because it needs a little lovin'

I'm also going to create a couple new subforums ;)

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Actually that's exactly what it was. I'm going to tinker with it a little this week because it needs a little lovin'

I'm also going to create a couple new subforums ;)
Let me know when you get the place fixed up and active, NX-01 might want to stop by for a visit and check the place out. Haven't been there in years. Mostly because I was busy, then because I forgot my password, and now because it's dead.

jack

Let me know when you get the place fixed up and active, NX-01 might want to stop by for a visit and check the place out. Haven't been there in years. Mostly because I was busy, then because I forgot my password, and now because it's dead.

Great. I can fix your pw for you easily when you're ready to stop by. I'm busy til Thursday afternoon, but will spend some time fri sat tinkering with things

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Great. I can fix your pw for you easily when you're ready to stop by. I'm busy til Thursday afternoon, but will spend some time fri sat tinkering with things
Ok. I'll PM you Friday and see if you can get me back in.

USUC

Trollzilla
Oh my…there are more spin off troll forums? Who’d have thought.

If you want help, my motto is…*burning down the house*