Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Just so y'all understand...I'm saying Dirk Funk/Tyralak is Frank Carrera's sock....And. I'm starting to think Charlemagne/Khas is too. I think in some way, Dark Pickle my be involved in this along with Siren.<<If so, this could be one BIG circle jerk.

Except Siren's been dead longer than Gear has. The rest of it is your usual spew of incorrect bullshit. Same as it ever was.

Thanks for the early morning laughs, sucka duck.

:bigass:

jack

images

jack

Dirk Funk/Tyralak and you (Charlemagne/Khas) live in Texas. Jason is my dual. Are you saying Seph is Gagh?

Jason is not your dual. No matter how many times you say it, it still isn't true. Also, every trace of you is gone from ASVS. :bigass:

LOL Dirk lives in California and Char lives on the East Coast. He's certainly not a Frank Carrerra dual. Frankie has a real life. he's a HUGE Texas football fan (not the cowboys, the real texas team) He doesn't give a fuck about you or TK. We're pretty good friends though. I'm even friends with his mom :D He posts pretty much every day at FB. If you were really friends with him you'd know some stuff about him, but I suspect you're just waving those tiny black clenched fists in the air while you make stuff up.

The rest of your rant is bullshit, as usual. But you thinking you're trolling Char by calling him Mexican isn't a troll at all, just a self own on your part.

And you don't make my TK life miserable in the slightest. Given what I've done to you since seph let you back out, and the fact that the third toon is gone, I'd say I make your life pretty miserable.

See WillywillyWilson,. this is why no one likes you. You're a compulsive liar, and that's one of your GOOD traits.

The rest is well, obvious.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If Jason is not my dual, why hasn't he came forward at ASVS to dispute my claim. Because he can't you fucking moron! Its my account. I refuse to login because y'all (You and Charlemagne/Khas are checking IPs...AND...I know Frank in RL. Frank and I to my knowledge has never collaborated here at Troll Kingdom. I'm not at this moment about where our Houston vs. Dallas bet took place...I'll have to check my pile of secrets to figure that out...I'll get back to you on that Venooker.

Jason is not your dual. Fankie has a real life. he's a HUGE Texas football fan (not the cowboys, the real texas team) He doesn't give a fuck about you or TK.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Christ, you're an idiot if you think anyone believes your lies. Jason got his start on an entirely different science fiction forum - Starfleet Jedi - back in 2009, before migrating to ASVS, then later to StarTrek.com's now-defunct forums and StarDestroyer.Net in 2010. Seph deleted your account on ASVS in 2017, and Jason last posted on ASVS in 2021 - four years later. And since Seph was an admin, he could see and compare IP addresses. So I'm pretty sure that if Jason was your dual, Seph would have banned him as well.

God, this is like walking in on someone taking a dump on your living room floor, then he starts denying that he took said dump as the shit is still coming out of his ass.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

October 09, 2006

THE BET. Frank Carrera vrs BLACKFOOT?​

Originally posted by BLACKFOOT:
Dallas vrs Houston. I lead the series 2 - 0.

Originally posted by Frank Carrera:
Stop bragging. Start shopping for a Texans Shirt, buddy. Same bet as last time? Loser has to post a picture of themselves wearing a shirt of the winner's team. Can YOU bust?
The Ongoing Autobiography of Frank Carrera

Originally posted by BLACKFOOT:
Up Top Mr. Carrera. Americas team own Texus.

jack

Jason is not your dual. No matter how many times you say it, it still isn't true. Also, every trace of you is gone from ASVS. :bigass:

LOL Dirk lives in California and Char lives on the East Coast. He's certainly not a Frank Carrerra dual. Frankie has a real life. he's a HUGE Texas football fan (not the cowboys, the real texas team) He doesn't give a fuck about you or TK. We're pretty good friends though. I'm even friends with his mom :D He posts pretty much every day at FB. If you were really friends with him you'd know some stuff about him, but I suspect you're just waving those tiny black clenched fists in the air while you make stuff up.

The rest of your rant is bullshit, as usual. But you thinking you're trolling Char by calling him Mexican isn't a troll at all, just a self own on your part.

And you don't make my TK life miserable in the slightest. Given what I've done to you since seph let you back out, and the fact that the third toon is gone, I'd say I make your life pretty miserable.

See WillywillyWilson,. this is why no one likes you. You're a compulsive liar, and that's one of your GOOD traits.

jack

jack

Christ, you're an idiot if you think anyone believes your lies. Jason got his start on an entirely different science fiction forum - Starfleet Jedi - back in 2009, before migrating to ASVS, then later to StarTrek.com's now-defunct forums and StarDestroyer.Net in 2010. Seph deleted your account on ASVS in 2017, and Jason last posted on ASVS in 2021 - four years later. And since Seph was an admin, he could see and compare IP addresses. So I'm pretty sure that if Jason was your dual, Seph would have banned him as well.

God, this is like walking in on someone taking a dump on your living room floor, then he starts denying that he took said dump as the shit is still coming out of his ass.

No one believes his lies. ;)

jack

God, this is like walking in on someone taking a dump on your living room floor, then he starts denying that Godhe took said dump as the shit is still coming out of his ass.

Like Eggs says "he's not all there"

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Venooker: whining and moaning like a bitch.
Jason is not your dual.

Charlemagne/Khas: said
Christ, you're an idiot if you think anyone believes your lies. Jason is not your dual.

Venooker: whimpering like a complete beaten down jackass
Jason is not your dual. And you don't make my TK life miserable in the slightest.

Charlemagne said
Jason is not your dual.

Venooker said
Jason is not your dual. No matter how many times you say it, it still isn't true.

Venooker said
Jason is not your dual.

Charlemagne said
Jason is not your dual.

If Jason is not my dual you fuck-sticks, why hasn't he come forward at ASVS to dispute my claim. Because he can't you fucking morons! Its my account. How hard can this be? Instead of sitting around bitching, whining and moaning about what a liar I am, get Jason to post. Can y'all do that? Ask Dirk Funk/Tyralak who really know who owns the Jason account. I'm pretty sure Paul knew I was Jason. 23 mods/admin at ASVS and you two pathetic floating turds can't figure it out.....I'M LOVING IT!....Got Venooker and Charlemagne/Khas scratching there ASS'ES and rubbing their nuts against a rock....Yeah! run my post count up....This post should get me 5 more easy :bigass:

Bye Loser C3po GIF - Bye Loser C3po Wave GIFs

jack

Guess you're ignoring the link I put up.

Actually I know you're not, but here you go. Jason posted today to refute your claim. You waited all day to do this, I see.

Read it and weep, motherfucker.

You're such a lying, pathetic bag of shit.

http://www.asvs.org/index.php?/topic/5617-hi-blackfootceejay/

I bet you log off after seeing this post.

jack

Last edited:

jack

Welcome to MODMAN...our newest member at ASVS.

Glad to have you aboard my good man.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Blackfoot's influence on the youth of America

By: Dirk Funk/Tyralak | July 20, 2009

:gagh:
I was reading some old threads in TP today, when my 6 year old comes up behind me and looks over my shoulder at the screen. He says: "Daddy, what does that mean?" I said "What does what mean?" and he pointed to the screen and said "I'm down with Blackfoot." As I was opening my mouth to answer, his 4 year old brother (who always wants to copy his big brother) comes running up and says "Daddy! I'm down with Blackfoot too!"

Click Here For Full Story :bigass:

Are your children still down with BLACKFOOT, Dirk Funk/Tyralak?....Did you tell them how you and Seph stepped on my nuts at ASVS, while you sit back and let Venooker take credit for this?...I'm positive you lurk this thread DAILY.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Oh ffs.

Jason was probably Lilac's dual.

jack

Everyone's had a turn with Lilac it seems. Still, it's always nice when Chuckie gets pushback.