jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"I don't appreciate you not giving me UP-Tops on my thread"

05a9cac4860840689e77ef1f5b19dcd4.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Posted at ASVS by me **** ******, my dual in 2010
********* ********** IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

If you're not a member post here. Blackfoot's official "ASVS" posting grounds.

Posted by ****
But why would I want to post there?

Posted by **********
Because you can...And it's Blackfoot...

Posted by **********
I'll pass. Now if Jason and BLACKFOOT ever starts his own board, I'll gladly join.

Posted by Tyralak
DONE! The Brig is no open. Jason and BLACKFOOT will mod the board. I hope I didn't make a mistake in doing this, but what the fuck.

jack

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ya know, this thread reminds me of something that my dad would say - that we should all strive to make the world a better place. Blackfoot/CeeJay, however, seems so adamantly opposed to this idea, that there's only one way to get him to make the world better. Blackfoot, please kindly sodomize yourself with a lit stick of dynamite, you self-aggrandizing waste of amino acids.

jack

Poor Ceejay, always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Sad little window licker, always on the outside looking in.

Last edited:

jack

CeeJay bitched and moaned:
"DONE! The Brig is no open. Jason and BLACKFOOT will mod the board. I hope I didn't make a mistake in doing this, but what the fuck."

No trace of you in the brig, currently. No trace of you anywhere on the board actually. You sprung on white guys Wilson? That's how this obsession is starting to come off. You seem to love cupping my balls, as you've been doing all day.

:bigass:

Last edited:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Ya know, this thread reminds me of something that my dad would say - that we should all strive to make the world a better place. Blackfoot/CeeJay, however, seems so adamantly opposed to this idea, that there's only one way to get him to make the world better. Blackfoot, please kindly sodomize yourself with a lit stick of dynamite, you self-aggrandizing waste of amino acids.
Dammit, this joint really needs a popcorn react emote :brood:

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

OKAY! Lets squash this fued right now...All Dirk Funk/Tyralak has to do is keep his word and let me reregister at ASVS<<<It's. Just. That. Damn. Simple. Everyone will be happy on both sides....Even Venooker will be mildly happy, he's addicted to me making his internet life miserable. So what is it going to be, ASVS?....

jack

No

As in not happening.

jack

Someone is sprung on white guys.

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

jack

I think Chuckie is sprung on white guys.

jack

jack

jack

But in the meantime....still no trace of you at ASVS.

Makes me smile every time you post in this thread.

Guess why?