Attention ASVS

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ya know, this thread reminds me of something that my dad would say - that we should all strive to make the world a better place. Blackfoot/CeeJay, however, seems so adamantly opposed to this idea, that there's only one way to get him to make the world better. Blackfoot, please kindly sodomize yourself with a lit stick of dynamite, you self-aggrandizing waste of amino acids.

^^Fuking WETBACK^^

Cat Kitty GIF - Cat Kitty Kitten GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:bigass:

OKAY! Lets squash this fued right now...All Dirk Funk/Tyralak has to do is keep his word and let me reregister at ASVS<<<It's. Just. That. Damn. Simple. Everyone will be happy on both sides....Even Venooker will be mildly happy, he's addicted to me making his internet life miserable. So what is it going to be, ASVS?....

And Another Thing, ASVS

I also want Seph account reinstated, because he didn't act alone in deleting my account. Dirk Funk/Tyralak blackmailed Seph into doing the damn thing, and thew Seph under the bus.<<<That's why Dirk Funk abandoned ASVS and doesn't dare show his back stabbing ass here at Troll Kingdom.
. :bigass:

You Snake Motherfucker Traitor GIF - You Snake Motherfucker Traitor How Dare You GIFs

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So what is it going to be, ASVS?....

No.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
The fact that Blackfoot SITLL thinks he's trolling me by saying I'm Mexican proves the point I made about five or so years ago in his "Agony of Defeat" thread. That is, he's doing the cyber equivalent of walking into an Italian restaurant, ordering General Tso's Chicken, and upon being told that the don't have that and that he should go to a Chinese restaurant if he wants that, going "Ha! I pwned you!" and doing a very stupid victory dance that makes him look like he flunked out of Special Ed while still in Preschool.

jack

or like this (from American Psycho)

"I'm sorry, sir," the waitress says. "No cheese. Kosher," and I have no idea what the fuck she's talking about and I say, "Fine. A kosher burger but with cheese, Monterey Jack perhaps, and - oh god," I moan, sensing more cramps coming on. "No cheese, sir," she says. "Kosher... " "Oh god, is this a nightmare, you fucking Jew?" I mutter, and then, "Cottage cheese? Just bring it?" "I'll get the manager," she says. "Whatever. But bring me a beverage in the meanwhile," I hiss. "Yes?" she asks. "A... vanilla... milk shake..." "No milk shakes. Kosher," she says, then, "I'll get the manager." "No, wait." "Mister I'll get the manager." "What in the fuck is going on?" I ask, seething, my platinum AmEx already slapped on the greasy table. "No milk shake. Kosher," she says, thick-lipped, just one of billions of people who have passed over this planet. "Then bring me a fucking... vanilla... malted!" I roar, spraying spit all over my open menu. She just stares. "Extra thick!" I add. She walks away to get the manager and when I see him approaching, a bald carbon copy of the waitress, I get up and scream, "Fuck yourself you retarded cocksucking kike," and I run out of the delicatessen

jack

CeeJay/Blackfoot nap​

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
So I made a fucking typo. Big whoop. Doesn't change the fact that neither Dirk nor I are Mexican, fuckwit.

Also, your open use of racial slurs, combined with all your other racist stupidity and stereotypical behavior... well, it's convinced me that you are the one person on this planet that it's okay to call a cupcakeer.

The Question

Eternal
Also, your open use of racial slurs, combined with all your other racist stupidity and stereotypical behavior... well, it's convinced me that you are the one person on this planet that it's okay to call a cupcakeer.
By that same reasoning, it's okay for most of them, since CeeJay is only expressing a level of racism that's culturally normal for him. Even blacks will tell you that blacks are, as a rule, intensely racist.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
It isn't just his racism, though. It's also the fact that he behaves like an amalgamation of every negative black stereotype known to man, and, in the 12 years that I've known him, has made absolutely zero effort to NOT live down to said stereotypes or better himself in any way.

The Question

Eternal
It isn't just his racism, though. It's also the fact that he behaves like an amalgamation of every negative black stereotype known to man, and, in the 12 years that I've known him, has made absolutely zero effort to NOT live down to said stereotypes or better himself in any way.
People don't want to hear it, but that's what makes it so much fun to say it:

Stereotypes become stereotypes by being true.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
images

This is ASVS business, JACKOFF!

Which makes it none of yours, since you're not a member of ASVS and, so long as sanity prevails, never will be. :sarek: :who?me?: :smooch:

^True Dat!^..but you were never a member....I don't exist as BLACKFOOT, who moderated two ASVS former forums (BLACKFOOT's Sports Forum and The Briggs). I exist as...Guest, who Venooker, a moderator in name only, because he jacked Dirk Funk/Tyralak off. I have two duals at ASVS. I gave you squares one, which is Jason. Soon I'll reveal my other account at ASVS....

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What's funny about my time at ASVS, is noone figured out I was Jason...My next dual I reveal will be no surprise to none...Jason at ASVS is my greatest sock ever! I played y'all Star Wars/Star Trek like dookie... Y'all should have smelled me coming. :bigass: