Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
.I was never banned from Venooker's Kingdom.
LOL oh yes you were. Three days after your registration and your IP was blocked so you could not see the site.

btw, Celtic Samurai was never a mod in that sense. I was the one that pulled all the strings at the Kingdom. My board my rules. Just like Spin Flippery and all the other boards you endlessly fantasize about. You were never part of this community.

You're still just a house cupcakeer around here. Kind of like Herschel Walker in many ways. Mentally ill, a serial liar, makes shit up and deflects constantly. He won't win his election, just like you'll never win this argument or ever get back into ASVS. I do love jamming my hand up your ass and make you dance though. So keep posting in this thread. Makes me

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
"Dirk Funk". " Dirk Funk". Front and center
Click Here For Full Story
By: CeeJay | October 11, 2011

Are you still around? Do I still have my sports forum around your parts? If so I"Blackfoot" need the link.

Americas team "THE DALLAS COWBOYS" or off to a terrible (2-2) start. The Detroit Lions stands at (5-0), WTF. San Francisco 49ers (4-1), WTF. Even those fucking Buffalo Bills (4-1) are winning.

But overall I think this season is going to be great. Fresh meat in the playoffs.The Carolina Panthers look pretty damn good even though they have a (1-4) record.

And another thang "Dirk"

Those Houston Texans (3-2) suck, but they are leading the AFC South.

Sorry for the delay. I didn't see you post. Yes, your forum is still there. Here's the link to your section. Your mod powers should be functional. If not, let me know. Blackfoot's Sports Bar - ASVS

PROOF! That I had a FORUM and had MODERATOR powers at ASVS, 10 years before Venooker (a mod by name only, because jack is so-so jealous.) got his fake position....Was I a mod before Charlemagne/Khas?...Khas joined ASVS April 12, 2010...I joined ASVS January 20, 2008. :bigass:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
ASVS (the forum) didn't even exist until August 2009, dipshit. ASVS (the Usenet group) was founded back in 1997, but you hadn't even heard of ASVS until Dirk became a member here on TK in March of '09.

If you're going to lie, don't lie so badly that it takes me roughly 30 seconds to debunk it, fucktard.

jack

Susie? Let me ask you just one question, baby.

What's got into ya?

jack

I joined ASVS January 20, 2008.

When it didn't exist? Oh I get it. If you state something that isn't true and we respond it isn't true then you're "trolling" us. Like when I trolled you into thinking I had relaunched TKR just by having Eggs sticky my thread in TK Media Center. Big difference. No one believes any of the bullshit you post daily. You believed I had relaunched the site.

You're just like Herschel Walker, including the 5 baby mamas you probably have to give hand jobs behind the liquor store for to afford the child support.

Wear a condom...preferably over your head so you suffocate.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I am posting here to say that I just took a big, stinky dump. And in those few minutes that I spent on the toilet, I accomplished more than Blackfoot has throughout the past twenty-five years.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Speaking of being self owned, how's the avatar project going?

By the way everybody, that "lunch" he keeps talking about was where KP and I finally cornered him on the 600 he owed us. There was no lunch bet. He said he had to use the bathroom and snuck out the back door.

The Question

Eternal
I know a club CeeJay could be a part of.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
"Dirk Funk". " Dirk Funk". Front and center
Click Here For Full Story
By: CeeJay | October 11, 2011

PROOF! That I had a FORUM and had MODERATOR powers at ASVS, 10 years before Venooker (a mod by name only, because jack is so-so jealous.) got his fake position....Was I a mod before Charlemagne/Khas?...Khas joined ASVS April 12, 2010...I joined ASVS January 20, 2008. :bigass:

ASVS (the forum) didn't even exist until August 2009, dipshit. ASVS (the Usenet group) was founded back in 1997, but you hadn't even heard of ASVS until Dirk became a member here on TK in March of '09.

Damn, My bad! It was typo. The 8 and the 9 are next to each other on my keyboard...I meant January 20, 2009.<<Yeah-Yeah that was the date I joined. Thanks for pointing that error out for me. :bigass:

jack

lie-tyler-the-creator.gif

jack

ASVS (the forum) didn't even exist until August 2009, dipshit

So how could you have joined in January 2009?

Next you'll be telling us that January is next to August on the keyboard.

jack

jack

Here are the lyrics:

Addicted to Lies (adapted by jack)

The lights are on, but you're not home
Your mind is not your own
Your heart sweats, your body shakes
Another diss is what it takes
You can't sleep, you can't eat
There's no doubt, you're in deep
Your throat is tight, you can't breathe
Another diss is all you need
Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah
It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough
You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to lies.
You see the signs, but you can't read
You're running at a different speed
Your heart beats in double time
Another diss and you'll be lying
A one-track mind, you can't be saved
Oblivion is all you crave
If there's some left for you
You don't mind if you do
You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to lies
Might as well face it, you're addicted to lies
Might as well face it, you're addicted tol ies
You're addicted to lies
You're addicted to lies
Might as well face it
Might as well face it
Might as well face it
The lights are on, but you're not home
Your will is not your own
Your heart sweats, your teeth grind
Another diss and you'll be lying
You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to lies
Might as well face it
Might as well face it
Might as well face it
Might as well face it

jack

DANCE FOR ME....ASVS

Like Donovan has said about you "Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory". Like Eggs says about you "He's not all there"

You're the one dancing for ASVS house monkey. 675 posts worth of your pathetic window licking. So jealous of everything and everyone you can't control yourself.

makes me :bigass:

jack

Looks like you're the one doing the dancing. Been lurking this thread all morning :bigass:

CeeJay​

jack

Like Donovan has said about you "Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory". Like Eggs says about you "He's not all there"

You're the one dancing for ASVS house monkey. 677 posts worth of your pathetic window licking. So jealous of everything and everyone you can't control yourself.

makes me