Attention ASVS

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
And here's what he can drink to chase it down:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And Another Thang, ^Chico Stixx^

You and Dirk Funk/Tyralak are Mexicans and ASVS is a Mexican Star Wars/Star Wars website.
:bigass:

It's thing not thang.

1, 2, 3 and to the 4, BLACKFOOT is knocking at ASVS door. My pimping is ready to make an entrance...So back that FUCK up. Cause you know I'ma about to rip shit up. Give me my gotdamn registration first so I CAN BUST like a bubble.

Ain't nothing but a G thang! not G thing

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Star Trek GIF - Star Trek Unfucked GIFs

Star Wars Stormtrooper GIF - Star Wars Stormtrooper Sand GIFs

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

jack

Give me my gotdamn registration first

"It's "god damn" and no one is giving you any registration. As in ever. I enjoy this trolling to be honest. You get on your knees and beg. I shit in your mouth and you eat it.

It is funny seeing you own yourself all day today. Quite amusing actually. Everything you try to do at TK completely fails. Your sports forum completely sucks, and now I even have you spamming 3 other forums in addition to that one. You are easily led around by the nose. One of the longest jackdancers on record. Got kicked out of the Kingdom over a decade ago and still haven't gotten over it. No avatar or editing privileges and your SSJ toon permabanned.

jack

^^^Love your dancing, jackdancer. Makes me :bigass:

It is funny seeing you own yourself all day today. Quite amusing actually. Everything you try to do at TK completely fails. Your sports forum completely sucks, and now I even have you spamming 3 other forums in addition to that one. You are easily led around by the nose. One of the longest jackdancers on record. Got kicked out of the Kingdom over a decade ago and still haven't gotten over it. No avatar or editing privileges and your SSJ toon permabanned.

jack

Imagine someone spending this much time owning themself? I guess when you have nothing else in your life but this it makes sense.

jack

Hey so Wilson, what's my ass taste like today? You've been licking and sucking it since very early this morning. I ate some asparagus just for you!

Nice tongue action all day long. You sure are dedicated to licking out my asshole on a regular basis.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Imagine someone spending this much time owning themself? I guess when you have nothing else in your life but this it makes sense.

Chorizombi Rabbie GIF - Chorizombi Rabbie Dance GIFs

Nice dance for ASVS...jewjacker Venooker...I'm loving it!

jack

jack

jack

Hey so Wilson, what's my ass taste like today? You've been licking and sucking it since very early this morning.

Nice tongue action all day long. You sure are dedicated to licking out my asshole on a regular basis.

jack

giphy.gif

The Question

Eternal
Courier Six....Joined: July 26, 2021 - Content count: 8 - Rank: Redshirt Stormtrooper - Birthday: August 9 - Location: Walking the lomesome road

^^Venooker's sock^^
Try again, ya shitskin mongoloid.