Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No one cares
:bigass:

jack

sorry....took your spot again. Now I'm making you re post all the stuff you tried to post in the last page, which you will now proceed to do at my command. Lot of jackDancers come and go, but you take the cake. Your mom says she used to beat you as a child, but stopped when she realized you were jerking off whenever she whipped your ass. So your behavior in the face of everyone constantly making fun of you kind of makes sense. You enjoy being made fun of and humiliated. Guess it makes that little chub stand up straight. Works for me.

True story!

123 GO!

Last edited:

jack

You made more post on this thread than everyone combined.

Yes, it's known as "derailing the thread". Something I do whenever you become a whiny little bitch.

This thread is a perfect example of you being a whiny little bitch.

:laughing:

jack

CeeJay​

Now you see why it has 8000 views

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
why DevilMan and Kevin P bought me to your Kingdom.

I never brought you anywhere you dumb fuck. I had nothing to do with you joining jacks board at all. All you did was obsess about it, and whine and bitch like a little girl to me and kevin when he booted your ass off the board after just three days of being on. Whatever you did, he IP banned you so you couldn't even look at the board. But I never had anything to do with you going anywhere, I had my own forum at his board and you had nothing to do with it. Kind of like your current situation at ASVS. But don't act like Kevin and I had anything to do with you doing anything concerning Jack, because that's just a flat out lie. There was no "lunch bet" what that lunch date was was to get you to fork over that money. You said you had to go to the bathroom, and you snuck out the back door of the restaurant.

You're a liar and a fraud. It seems that jack has you coming and going every which way. Shame for you to let him get under your skin so much. Seems he's all you think about, given his name is in basically every post you make.

So where's the 600 you still owe Kevin and I? And why don't you explain why we live in the same town, yet you cross the street and run the other way if you see me anywhere?

Last edited:

jack

You're a liar and a fraud. It seems that jack has you coming and going every which way. Shame for you to let him get under your skin so much. Seems he's all you think about, given his name is in basically every post you make.
^^^That right there.

Thanks Steve.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I never brought you anywhere you dumb fuck. I had nothing to do with you joining jacks board at all.Whatever you did, he IP banned you so you couldn't even look at the board. But I never had anything to do with you going anywhere.

The bold part of your statement is wrong, the rest is you trying lie to yourself, Venooker and Steve Bissette about the situation...Which IP did Venooker bann..(A) The 2 computers in my apartment? (B) The computer in our maintenance shop? (C) The 3 computers at our company office? (D) The computer in Kevin's apartment? (E) The 9 computers at Time Warner Cable kios? (F) The computer at my moms house?...Right there Steve/DevilMan, a minimum of 17 computers I had available to me...Unless Venooker banned an entire city, I still could view The Kingdom..jack owe you $300 and Kevin $300. That's was his yearly fee he charged his moderators for a board he got for FREE..When James/Geedis pointed that out, you and Kevin paid me to disrupt The Kingdom and get y'alls money back...I did the job of getting The Kingdom shut down. My only failure was, I couldn't get you and Kevin that refund. Sorry, not sorry! about dat.....Oh yeah! How's that sex change going? You got boobies yet?

jack

That's what everyone thinks of you around here :bigass:

jack

The bold part of your statement is wrong,

No actually it's completely correct. If you didn't have an active account (which you didn't) you seem to have conveniently forgot I made it a private board immediately after your banning. There was no board as far as non members were concerned. You never got in again...and you never saw the board again after you were banned.

Game set and match.

The rest of his post is completely spot on and your complete response is a lie.

Dance for me some more wilson. I'm LOVING IT!

laugh-dance.gif

Last edited:

jack

jack

LOL in this thread Devilman reveals that everything Chuckie says is a lie.

Still haven't explained why you run away like a little girl whenever you see him on the street, or why you snuck out the back door of the restaurant when they came to collect.

:laughing:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Yo! Steve/DevilMan. Its a known fact that Venooker and Steve Bissette owns the rights the DevilMan name. So until you reregister under another handle, your words are dookie. Venooker didn't gift you with The Chop House, it was Steve Bissettes forum. It was an extension of SRB's The Swamp, a Japanese influence, which glorified imaginary animal/human fuck rape. Charlemagne/Khas was down with that type of gross shit.

jack

jack

Yo! Steve/DevilMan. Its a known fact that Venooker and Steve Bissette owns the rights the DevilMan name. So until you reregister under another handle, your words are dookie. Venooker didn't gift you with The Chop House, it was Steve Bissettes forum. It was an extension of SRB's The Swamp, a Japanese influence, which glorified imaginary animal/human fuck rape. Charlemagne/Khas was down with that type of gross shit.

Hey cupcakeer, do yourself a favor and stay in your lane. You don't know shit about who owns what. The Devilman handle was registered YEARS ago by steve C, it's a legit main here at TK. I own the rights to this logo, which is why I use it, but it was his logo to begin with. Once you copied it, plagiarizing the work, I took it back to protect the copyright. As you see since 1 of your duals was permad (by me) and teh other is a poor second that has no avatar and cant edit posts, I was right that he copied it, got caught for it and is paying the price every day he posts. Steve Bissette had The Swamp. Thats all he moderated. I gifted steve the Chophouse and you go fuck yourself. Doesn't matter which account you use, you're the same shitty liar in every flavor.

Truth is, Devilman's got your number. The only poster that posts "dookie" around here is you.

Like Eggs says:
Fuck you and fuck off.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

Like Eggs says:
Fuck you and fuck off.

jack

Yahooee said:
Hard to understand Chuckie with jack's thick dick filling y'alls mouth. Don't forget to swallow.

Fixed that for you, dumbest black bastard on the planet. That's what he actually posted. Gee now I got both accounts dancing in this thread.

laugh-dance.gif