Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

jack

Yahooee said:
Hard to understand Chuckie with jack's thick dick filling y'alls mouth. Don't forget to swallow.

Fixed that for you, dumbest black bastard on the planet. That's what he actually posted. Gee now I got both accounts dancing in this thread.

laugh-dance.gif
ooooooooooooooooooooops took your spot again LOLOLOL

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Are you squares excepting new members? Or. Are y'all Done?

Oh! So know one is going to give me the OK on my registration? Do tha damn thang, Its only fair that ASVS make this happen.

^I changed my mind.^ I withdraw my name from the list.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

The Question

Eternal
Not only does Venooker use the Courier Six account at ASVS, he shares your account (The Question) at Troll Kingdom.
Wrong on both counts. The simple fact is that every individual person you meet considers you fucking contemptible. Not one person using multiple accounts -- that's your game, ya shitskin mongoloid. Tell you a secret: When you're right about something, multiple people will agree with you. That's why you have to use sock puppets to agree with yourself, 'cause nobody else will.

But me, Charlemagne, Jack, Loktar, and others, all of us know that you're a pathetic, contemptible, retarded piece of shit. I'm not suggesting that you go fuckin' off yourself -- but I will say that the world would be just that little bit better a place when you improve it with your absence.

jack

Yahooee said:
Hard to understand Chuckie with jack's thick dick filling y'alls mouth. Don't forget to swallow.

cup-balls.gif

jack

But me, Charlemagne, Jack, Loktar, and others, all of us know that you're a pathetic, contemptible, retarded piece of shit.

I long for quote of the week when I read posts like this.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Wrong on both counts. The simple fact is that every individual person you meet considers you fucking contemptible. Not one person using multiple accounts -- that's your game, ya shitskin mongoloid. Tell you a secret: When you're right about something, multiple people will agree with you. That's why you have to use sock puppets to agree with yourself, 'cause nobody else will.

But me, Charlemagne, Jack, Loktar, and others, all of us know that you're a pathetic, contemptible, retarded piece of shit. I'm not suggesting that you go fuckin' off yourself -- but I will say that the world would be just that little bit better a place when you improve it with your absence.

The Question

Eternal
Well, you successfully quoted it. Sadly, you're too fucking retarded to understand it.

jack

Yeah well, that's how the dumb black bastard thinks he owns everyone. As if he's "relevant" he quotes something you posted, and because you posted it and he quoted it you're suddenly "owned"

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

It's been fun dryfucking him all week to be honest.

jack

Dumbest black bastard on the planet

jack

1334618209707_5823840.png

jack

jack

CeeJay said:

^I changed my mind.^ I withdraw my name from the list.

Doesn't change the fact that every trace of you has been removed from ASVS and you've whined about it for 39 pages now.

39 pages of complete ownership. What's even funnier is how you'll lurk all day reading it over and over then wait til 1 am to respond.. Do you palm your meat when you get humiliated?

If so, must be rubbed raw :bigass: