Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Did I express any interest in returning too ASVS?

It's "to" and yes, for 39 40 pages you've obsessed over it.

Do you plan your day around being humiliated at TK? Sure seems like it :D

jack

uh oh...took your spot again!

:bigass:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
The fact that this went on for 40 fucking pages speaks volumes about Blackfoot's inability to let things go. Which I'm pretty sure is a symptom of narcissism.

Still, it was both funny and sad to watch him go on for that long doing basically a mix of this:

team america help GIF

and this:
cry baby GIF by James Wedmore

jack

It's definitely narcissim. He can't help himself.

and then he COMPLIMENTS himself on how deeply he's being passed around like a black bitch at a white frat party.

I just figure he's deeply mentally ill.

FUN!

jack

It's definitely narcissim. He can't help himself.

and then he COMPLIMENTS himself on how deeply he's being passed around like a black bitch at a white frat party.

I just figure he's deeply mentally ill.

FUN!
What a fucking loser you are Chuckie. Like Donovan says...Snatching defeat out of the jaws of Victory!

That's you dry humper.

Like Eggs also says

FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF

Is there anyone besides your nappy account that likes you at TK?

Wanna take bets on how many?? LOL

jack

Hey speaking of losers, hows Steve Samurai Jack, I heard he got banned by posting my PI.

And......................how's your avatar project going?

Too bad about what happened with you and ASVS

:bigass:

jack

Like my avatar? I know you did because you tried to jealously steal it.

Guess you paid the price for that, loser.

HAHA

jack

4852800.jpg

jack

70bslk.jpg

jack

Yello is awesome!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The last 5 post at ASVS...And those ASS CLOWNS say I don't exist there anymore...Readem and weep, LOSERS!!
  • Discovery's Klingon appearance
    By: Courier Six - Posted October 19
    The "charcoal space cactus"?
  • Discovery's Kligon appearance
    I think of Discovery like this: Kurtzman had no interest in making Star Trek. He wanted to make something vaguely like Star Trek, but just cherry picking the ideas from it that he liked and discarding... basically everything else. That's what Discovery is. It's got the nameplate on it, it uses names of species and characters from Star Trek. It is not, and never was, intended to actually be Star Trek. They put the nameplate on it in order to have a pre-built audience, because they knew that...
  • Hi Blackfoot/CeeJay
    Well, he's not here, so I have no further interest in devoting keystrokes or bandwidth to him here.
  • Hi Blackfoot/CeeJay
    By: jack - October 19
    Howdy Courier Six! Yeah, what a shit level troll Blackfoot's trying to pull. Not going to work. Good to see you here!.
  • Hi Blackfoot/CeeJay
    By: Courier Six - Posted October 18
    Yeah, he thinks if he pretends to be an existing member, he can get an admin to ban that member. And if he thinks it works like that, he's a fucking retard. Of course, he also insists that I'm not a member here. Howdy! Dang!

jack

70bslk.jpg

jack

4852800.jpg

jack

70kpju.jpg

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
How much you wanna bet Chuckie likes felching himself? Or at least, he'd do it if he was flexible enough?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The last 5 post at ASVS...And those ASS CLOWNS say I don't exist there anymore...Readem and weep, LOSERS!!
  • Discovery's Klingon appearance
    The "charcoal space cactus"?
  • Discovery's Kligon appearance
    I think of Discovery like this: Kurtzman had no interest in making Star Trek. He wanted to make something vaguely like Star Trek, but just cherry picking the ideas from it that he liked and discarding... basically everything else. That's what Discovery is. It's got the nameplate on it, it uses names of species and characters from Star Trek. It is not, and never was, intended to actually be Star Trek. They put the nameplate on it in order to have a pre-built audience, because they knew that...
  • Hi Blackfoot/CeeJay
    Well, he's not here, so I have no further interest in devoting keystrokes or bandwidth to him here.
  • Hi Blackfoot/CeeJay
    By: jack - October 19
    Howdy Courier Six! Yeah, what a shit level troll Blackfoot's trying to pull. Not going to work. Good to see you here!.
  • Hi Blackfoot/CeeJay
    By: Courier Six - Posted October 18
    Yeah, he thinks if he pretends to be an existing member, he can get an admin to ban that member. And if he thinks it works like that, he's a fucking retard. Of course, he also insists that I'm not a member here. Howdy! Dang!