Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
when-you-lick-his-ass-but-he-dont-wipe-24479471.png

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Courier Six....Joined: July 26, 2021 - Content count: 8 - Rank: Redshirt Stormtrooper - Birthday: August 9 - Location: Walking the lomesome road

^^Venooker's sock^^
:bigass:

Try again, ya shitskin mongoloid.

^Is Courier Six your handle at ASVS!, that jack uses?^..If so..my word is bond..Only 8 messages since 2021!?<<BUSTED..Dirk Funk/Khas..ASVS official coward and not a man of hid word should be ashamed of making Venooker a FAKE ass MOD...Just he like he did with reinstating Loktar after being banned.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
^Is Courier Six your handle at ASVS!, that jack uses?^..If so..my word is bond..Only 8 messages since 2021!?<<BUSTED..Dirk Funk/Khas..ASVS official coward and not a man of hid word should be ashamed of making Venooker a FAKE ass MOD...Just he like he did with reinstating Loktar after being banned.
I was not banned from ASVS. I had trouble logging into my old account. Stupid forgotten password and ancient email account. It was just easier for jack to approve my new account. Bye bye NX-01, hello L'oktar!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hmmm

I was not banned from ASVS. I had trouble logging into my old account. Stupid forgotten password and ancient email account. It was just easier for jack to approve my new account. Bye bye NX-01, hello L'oktar!

YEAH, RIGHT. WHATEVER..Khas/Charlemagne reinstated your account with Tyralak/Dirk Funk approval just to piss me off. Venooker had nothing to with that. You made two post since then...Why did you request to be a new member of a DEAD star wars/star trek board?

The Question

Eternal
^Is Courier Six your handle at ASVS!, that jack uses?^
Nobody uses my account other than me, you jenkem-huffing chimp. Now shut the fuck up and fuck the fuck off.

jack

Hmmm

YEAH, RIGHT. WHATEVER..Khas/Charlemagne reinstated your account with Tyralak/Dirk Funk approval just to piss me off. Venooker had nothing to with that. You made two post since then...Why did you request to be a new member of a DEAD star wars/star trek board?

Just to rub it in your face of course. Like we've all been doing for over 700 posts and 6k views now. :bigass: When the board reorganizes (which it's in the process of) you won't be a part of it.

You're the butt of the joke at TK. This is all you've got.

Booty-Memes-12.jpeg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Hmmm

I thought you were going to cause some motherfucking drama at ASVS. You disappointed me, son.

jack

I thought you were going to cause some motherfucking drama at ASVS. You disappointed me, son.

He;s like a fart in a spacesuit. Pretty useless in every flavor. I'd have let him back in, but it's more fun to see him get so pissed off over and over. Mustve been lonely seeing he stayed up all night just to shit the place up as usual.

Notice he follows the same cycle? Now You were banned again and Char let you back in. As opposed to what actually happened. By midnight he wast pissdrunk. Stayed up all night just to spam. Go figure. This is what we do to him LOL

Clueless :D

Last edited:

jack

when-you-lick-his-ass-but-he-dont-wipe-24479471.png

jack

Booty-Memes-12.jpeg

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Courier Six....Joined: July 26, 2021 - Content count: 8 - Rank: Redshirt Stormtrooper - Birthday: August 9 - Location: Walking the lomesome road

^^Venooker's sock^^

Nobody uses my account other than me, you jenkem-huffing chimp. Now shut the fuck up and fuck the fuck off.

Not only does Venooker use the Courier Six account at ASVS, he shares your account (The Question) at Troll Kingdom. He also has control or shares Loktar accounts. I'm not 100% positive, but word on the street is Venooker has excess to Gear's account..Can y'all see what I'm doing to ASVS?..All this exposure and yet you dumb fucks haven't made but 17 post since I started this thread (Sept 26, 2021). Even Dirk Funk/Tyralak is too much of a cowardly bitch to defend his failed forum.. Sounds familiar Venooker? You've failed at over 10 forums...Since Seph and Dirk Funk deleted my account (BLACKFOOT) and forums (Blackfoots Sports Forum and The Brig) ASVS died. RIP you squares. I'm loving it!..NICE THREAD ME :bigass: :bigass: :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

I'm still wondering why you begged to get your account reinstated and not use it. What it was is..you thought I'd be reinstated and you wanted to be down. C'mon Lok, do you actually think I wanna be let back in at ASVS? Look at what I've done to ASVS.. You getting a new accout..I had The Question reveal his ASVS account..I bitch slapped Charlemagne/Khas. I caused Dirk Funk/Tyralak to abandon two forums:TK, where he Moderated the badlands and ASVS..I proved that I still have a active account (Jason) at ASVS..Oh yeah! MODMAN is now a active member of ASVS...And shortly I will be reveling another account I have at ASVS.

jack

No one cares.

jack

Booty-Memes-12.jpeg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No one cares.

You actually do, and that's all that matters. You made more post on this thread than everyone combined. Making your internet life miserable is why DevilMan and Kevin P bought me to your Kingdom. 8K views means someone is reading this..Nice job for me, since I'm on ignore by 94% of Troll Kingdom.

jack

No one cares.

jack

jack

jack