Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^True Dat!^..but you were never a member....I don't exist as BLACKFOOT
The Question is most certainly a member. You don't exist at ASVS at all.

e542feb5d53b5edf404c2d8db77a007f.gif

jack

Hey Question!...Where you...Afishymeadow at ASVS?
Aquehonga was Afishymeadow at ASVS. As usual you talk when you have nothing to say.

jack

jack

jack

CeeJay/Blackfoot nap​

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:bigass:

OKAY! Lets squash this fued right now...All Dirk Funk/Tyralak has to do is keep his word and let me reregister at ASVS<<<It's. Just. That. Damn. Simple.

But in the meantime....still no trace of you at ASVS.

Makes me smile every time you post in this thread.

I claimed that Jason was my dual at ASVS, which has been verified...I have another dual that will no DOUBT convince Venooker (a moderator in name only) that my existence is still active at ASVS. Not only as "Guest" (formally known as BLACKFOOT), but a actually member there...Does anyone dare take me up on this challenge?.<<< My word is bond!..Trust me Charlemagne/Khas.

jack

But in the meantime....still no trace of you at ASVS.

Makes me smile every time you post in this thread.

jack

Not only as "Guest"
It's not only as "a" Guest. (something you are not, as you are not welcome there).

(formally known as BLACKFOOT),
It's "formerly known as" and there is no Blackfoot registered there. That account was completely deleted (by me, as a global admin, which I've been for almost a year there now.

but a actually member there

It's but "am" actually "a" member there. Something you are not.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
My word is bond!
Your word is meaningless. Your word is less than shit.

CeeJay said:
All Dirk Funk/Tyralak has to do is keep his word and let me reregister at ASVS

Why are you so desperate for that if -- like you claim -- you already have an active account there?

You know what's more offensive than the fact that you're a pathological liar? It's that you fucking suck at lying. Seriously -- it wouldn't be so annoying that you never do anything but lie, if you were at least good at it.

But you're not. You're a fucking double-digit IQ having simpleton. Just fuck off.

jack

"All Dirk Funk/Tyralak has to do is keep his word and let me reregister at ASVS"

Something that will never happen. Stay out of ASVS business. It hasn't concerned you for years. In fact it NEVER concerned you. You were simply the butt of Charlemagne and Dirk's joke. Each time you post about it, you remind everyone that you are the continuing punchline to said joke. 5 years running now.

Continue to post nonsense in this thread. No one cares.

jack

jack

CeeJay said:
OKAY! Lets squash this fued

It's "feud", "fued" is ebonics for "Blackfoot sucks the hairy banana"

Last edited:

jack

CeeJay/Blackfoot nap​

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If I can prove I still exist at ASVS...What's in it for me? I already proved Jason is my sock....I have another dual at ASVS...I don't remember .......... password. AND. If I did remember the password, I wouldn't login because ASVS mods are checking and giving out IP's....At Venooker's Kingdom. Venooker and Celtic Samurai stole my Kingdom account and hacked my email account. <<<With that said...I was never banned from Venooker's Kingdom. 10 days later, The Kingdom was shut down because Venooker didn't pay the bill....Did anyone see my post at ASVS as The Captain of the Gravy Train....I LOVE Making Venooker life a living internet HELL and bitch slapping ASVS.

jack