Attention ASVS

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Excepting them from what?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Im a mod/admin there. The board is open, but pretty inactive.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Calling them, "squares." Yeah, that's sure to make them like you enough to let you join. Well done.

^WTF!^ I global moderated two boards at ASVS (BLACKFOOT'S SPORTS FORUM and THE BRIG). Did I express any interest in returning too ASVS?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The last post in Khas' Corner was Jan 1, 2018. No one has posted at Ten Foward since Jan 22, 2018. The Tomb of th Great Ones last post was Dec 29, 2014 and has only 2 post by Tyralak. Damn! ASVS mod/admin suck hard. Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jack

CeeJay said:
Are you squares excepting new members? Or. Are y'all Done?

:bigass:

jack

The last post in Khas' Corner was Jan 1, 2018. No one has posted at Ten Foward since Jan 22, 2018. The Tomb of th Great Ones last post was Dec 29, 2014 and has only 2 post by Tyralak. Damn! ASVS mod/admin suck hard. Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:bigass:

jack

I have the keys to that castle. Just busy elsewhere at the moment.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Oh! So know one is going to give me the OK on my registration? Do tha damn thang, charlemange (Khas).

I have the keys to that castle. Just busy elsewhere at the moment.

^Its only fair that you make this happen Venooker^ If Dirk Funk (Tyralek) had some balls I would be let back in.

Baahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jack

Quit spamming TGHH, idiot.

No one cares.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What is going at TK? on my end I can not get to this board. C'mon Venooker, you and I can bring alive ASVS. Ain't it bout time that I and YOU get together and form a new message board? Let's do this dawg. You're reportedly a mod/admi
Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. activare my account, or you're a liar mod/admin. Contact your fake re=sources, Khas and Tyralic, Khas and NX01 (Loktar). Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

The BLACKFOOT Account is Awaiting For Approval​

Your account needs to be approved by Khas (Charlemagen), Tyralak (Dirk Funk) or Venooker (a current mod/admin since Jan, 22 2021) before you can use the site as a registered member..An email will be sent when this is done.

Holla BLACK, squares!

The Question

Eternal
A whole lot of the old boards seem to be either morbid with no activity or gone all together. No one seems to give a shit about web forums any more. Even boards which used to have thousands of posters twenty years ago now are only limping along.

Yup. It's a dead medium now.