Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hell Aquehonga (afishymeadow) posted better quality content than Blackfoot at ASVS and that's really saying something.

FACT!

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Motherfucker's got the cognitive equivalent of a harelip.

jack

CeeJay said:

Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha. Boom shack-a-lack-a-lack-a. I know I got skills man, I know I got skills. Wa-psh-psh-psh-psh-psh!" Ahhh ha ha ha ha.

:bigass:
LOL yes...your "skill" certainly is on display in the post above me.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:
Attention ASVS. 522 messages and 6K+ views. Nice thread by the former member known as BLACKFOOT, Moderator of 2 forums (BLACKFOOT'S SPORTS FORUM and The Brig) at the now DEAD ASVS....RIP you squares.

Cats Kittens GIF - Cats Kittens GIFs

jack

Attention ASVS. 522 messages and 6K+ views.

All making note of the fact that you've been completely self-owned in this thread over 6000 times. Well done!

jack

jack

^^That's why the thread has 6000+ views....you view it on the average of 20 times a day :bigass:

Window licker

jack

Speaking of self own, how's the avatar project going?

jack

Too bad about what happened to the SSJ toon, eh?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

The status of ASVS: Who's Online

Click Here For Complete Story
O Members - 0 Anonymous - 66 Guests

GUEST: Formally known as BLACKFOOT. A Global Moderator and gifted two Forums (BLACFOOT'S SPORTS Forum and The Brig) by Tyralak/Dirk Funk who knew I didn't give 2 rats ass about Star Wars or Star Trek.

Dam! I love OWNING asvs. Holla black you squuuuaaars.

Pimp Pimpin GIF - Pimp Pimpin Dale GIFs

jack

smells-like-ass-casey-frey.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
???
CONTENT COUNT: 487
LAST VISITED: Monday at 03:50 AM

Posted August 26, 2017
In this thread I'm going to figure out how to use "ASVS" like it was 2012.
The 2017 version doesn't work for me......

jack

jack

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Okay. I'm going to do ASVS a favor and watch Star Wars: Return of the Jedi on TNT...Holly Fuck! I thought R2D2 was a Star Trek character. I know that Captain Kirk and Spock and that black chick was in Star Trek. Captain Kirk fucked her on a couple of episodes. I couldn't never differentiate the difference from Star Wars or Star Trek back then. Who was Chewbacca?...Fuck Star Wars, it sucked back then as much ass as it suck now. Which came out first.. Star Wars or Star Trek?...And NO! I ain't googling shit![size]

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Your mom came out first.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Okay. I'm going to do ASVS a favor and watch Star Wars: Return of the Jedi on TNT...Holly Fuck! I thought R2D2 was a Star Trek character. I know that Captain Kirk and Spock and that black chick was in Star Trek. Captain Kirk fucked her on a couple of episodes. I couldn't never differentiate the difference from Star Wars or Star Trek back then. Who was Chewbacca?...Fuck Star Wars, it sucked back then as much ass as it suck now. Which came out first.. Star Wars or Star Trek?...And NO! I ain't googling shit![size]
Star Trek 1966, Star Wars 1977, you uncultured baboon.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Also, taken from the ASVS "Questions and Answers" thread, way back in 2010...

Q: Are you "Down with Blackfoot and New Age Posting"?

A: No. And you shouldn't be either.

Don't believe me?

Sixth question.