Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Also, taken from the ASVS "Questions and Answers" thread, way back in 2010...

Q: Are you "Down with Blackfoot and New Age Posting"?

A: No. And you shouldn't be either.

Don't believe me?

Sixth question.

:bigass:

Now that's funny! After all these years, Chuckie never realized he was the butt of the ASVS jokes.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I needed that laugh :lol:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Also, taken from the ASVS "Questions and Answers" thread, way back in 2010...

Q: Are you "Down with Blackfoot and New Age Posting"?

A: No. And you shouldn't be either.

Don't believe me?

Sixth question.

:wtf:
I thought I was erased from ASVS by Seph with you (Charlemagne/Khas) and Tyralak/Dirk Funk help, with Venooker taking credit 10-years after the fact....New Age Posting wasn't a part of ASVS. Dirk Funk/Tyralak was down with NAP at Troll Kingdom.

And Another Thang, Charlemagne/Khas/Chico Stixx
BLACFOOT SPORTS FORUM was created by Dirk Funk/Tyralak to get me to join ASVS, and then he made me Co-Moderator with Jason of The Briggs.

jack

images

jack

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I thought I was erased from ASVS by Seph with you (Charlemagne/Khas) and Tyralak/Dirk Funk help, with Venooker taking credit 10-years after the fact....New Age Posting wasn't a part of ASVS. Dirk Funk/Tyralak was down with NAP at Troll Kingdom.

BLACFOOT SPORTS FORUM was created by Dirk Funk/Tyralak to get me to join ASVS, and then he made me Co-Moderator with Jason of The Briggs.

Okay... let's get some things straight.

1 - Seph was acting on his own accord when you were erased from ASVS. IIRC, both Dirk and I were asleep when it happened (Seph lives in Britain, I live on the US East Coast, Dirk on the US West Coast), so neither of us had any idea what went on when Seph deleted your account until after it happened. In fact, I told Dirk via Facebook what had happened when I got home from work that day and started checking in on ASVS.

2 - You were already a member of ASVS when Dirk created Blackfoot's Sports Bar.

3 - I made you co-moderator of the Brig for my own sick amusement. Dirk had temporarily made The Brig hidden from view, but I brought it back out. The last time it was used was when Enigma was being punished for abusing his moderator powers to fuck with Jason's posts. The reason I made you and Jason mods of The Brig (which was nothing more than ASVS' version of Daycare) was because I thought it would be funny for anyone who was being punished there to have to endure the two of you sodomizing their posts at whim.

jack

I'm sure that will provoke a response about you being a mexican and how we're all owned and how the board is dead.

You know, the usual. What do you expect from a window licker who's been the butt of the joke for years without knowing it?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Again, I like seeing what deranged things he comes up with when called out on his bullshit.

jack

Again, I like seeing what deranged things he comes up with when called out on his bullshit.

Yes, it can be very entertaining. He's clinically insane, so you never know what kind of twisted connection he's going to make or what lie he'll make up out of it. I've heard 0 different versions of the same story quite often. he often doesn't even realize he's contradicting himself. that's because it's tough to keep all the lies straight.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Okay... let's get some things straight.

1 - Seph was acting on his own accord when you were erased from ASVS. IIRC, both Dirk and I were asleep when it happened (Seph lives in Britain, I live on the US East Coast, Dirk on the US West Coast), so neither of us had any idea what went on when Seph deleted your account until after it happened. In fact, I told Dirk via Facebook what had happened when I got home from work that day and started checking in on ASVS.

2 - You were already a member of ASVS when Dirk created Blackfoot's Sports Bar.

3 - I made you co-moderator of the Brig for my own sick amusement. Dirk had temporarily made The Brig hidden from view, but I brought it back out. The last time it was used was when Enigma was being punished for abusing his moderator powers to fuck with Jason's posts. The reason I made you and Jason mods of The Brig (which was nothing more than ASVS' version of Daycare) was because I thought it would be funny for anyone who was being punished there to have to endure the two of you sodomizing their posts at whim.

1.) Dirk Funk/Tyralak and you (Charlemagne/Khas) live in Texas. Jason is my dual. Are you saying Seph is Gagh?

2.) Was I? Nice to see I made you visit ASVS, because you haven't posted there in years.

3.) Liar, you didn't create The Brig. You had no mod powers, you were a token mod, like Venooker is. Dirk Funk/Tyralak made Venooker a mod because I called him confronted him on Seph making you and him co-conspiritors on my deleted account.

[u[And Another Thang[/u]. Here's something to ponder.
Dirk Funk/Tyralak is Frank Carrerra. That's how I know both of you are Mexicans.... Dirk Funk/Tyralak is Frank Carrera's sock.<<Busted!

MODMAN

CeeJay Exposed:

"You know my name, my game. Its cool that you rag on me. I and jack go way back.
DevilMan and Yahoo really did get me started on Jack at his Kingdom, way before we got to Troll Kingdom.
They paid me to go after Jack and Steve Bissettes Swamp. It was over money.
Every thing I do is to piss Jack off. That's why my account was reinstated for the second time.
Know, who are you! Player. Your secrets are safe with me. Hey! My word is bond. If I had to guess, I'd say you are Gagh."
----

It was mildly disappointing to confirm he is as retarded as he appears.

Gagh. Really?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Just so y'all understand...I'm saying Dirk Funk/Tyralak is Frank Carrera's sock....And. I'm starting to think Charlemagne/Khas is too. I think in some way, Dark Pickle my be involved in this along with Siren.<<If so, this could be one BIG circle jerk.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
CeeJay Exposed:

"You know my name, my game. Its cool that you rag on me. I and jack go way back.
DevilMan and Yahoo really did get me started on Jack at his Kingdom, way before we got to Troll Kingdom.
They paid me to go after Jack and Steve Bissettes Swamp. It was over money.
Every thing I do is to piss Jack off. That's why my account was reinstated for the second time.
Know, who are you! Player. Your secrets are safe with me. Hey! My word is bond. If I had to guess, I'd say you are Gagh."
----

It was mildly disappointing to confirm he is as retarded as he appears.

Gagh. Really?

That was a PM MODMAN. A message between you and I. You just outted yourself....BUSTED!. I get it know playa. Venooker recently made you a member of ASVS...Is this the return of Seph?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I've been trolling you since *checks notes* 2006, dude.
But thanks for giving me more material for my sig!

jack

I'm sure that will provoke a response about you being a mexican and how we're all owned and how the board is dead.

You know, the usual. What do you expect from a window licker who's been the butt of the joke for years without knowing it?

Did I call that, or what??

jack

LOL The last three posts of his underscore that pretty clearly.

Great work, Charlemagne.