Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
How the fucking fuck did this fucking thread last 44 fucking pages? Blackfoot's inability to take the slightest piece of a clue will never fail to astound me.

Punk Rock GIF - Punk Rock GIFs

Fuck You Speedy Gonzalez..You made 13 straight messages on this thread which has now reached 45 pages...AND...Still ASVS is still DEAD. You squares made Venooker a global mod to get that place more activity<<How's that working out, Chico?..Until you twats reinstate my account, ASVS shall remain DEAD. Tyralak/Dirk Funk and paul abandoned that SHITHOLE 5-years ago.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Tyralak/Dirk Funk: Last visited - June 27, 2019 | Last Post - January 15, 2019
Khas/Charlemagne: Last Visited - November 16, 2022 | Last Post - October 6, 2022
jack/jack: Last visited - November 22, 2022 | Last Post - October 18, 2022 | 34 Post since joining November 29, 2009
paul: Last visited - January 12, 2019 | Last Post - March 17, 2017
Loktar/L'oktar: Last Visited - November 15, 2022 | Last Post - August 7, 2022 | 2 post since being reinstated by Venooker November 2, 2022 by to piss me off.
MODMAN/MODMAN: Last Visited - August 27, 2022 : Last Post - August 9, 2022 | 1 post since joining August 9, 2022. Another jack sucka to join for no apparent reason but to piss me off.

Face the facts you squares...When Seph and Tyralak/Dirk Funk together deleted my account (BLACKFOOT) and MY 2 boards (BLACKFOOT'S SPORTS FORUM and The Brigg) was when ASVS died.
:bigass:

Wufancheng Vpt GIF - Wufancheng Vpt GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yo Charlemagne! If I were to reveal my dual, will you give me YOUR word that you will not delete the account. I have secrets I can share concerning my existence at ASVS...My word is bond!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
How the fucking fuck did this fucking thread last 44 fucking pages? Blackfoot's inability to take the slightest piece of a clue will never fail to astound me.

Because you (Charlemagne), jack, The Question and Loktar obsess over ME.. I keep y'alls panties wet without sexual contact.. Too make a loooooong story short....I'm your mama. I'm your daddy. I'm that cupcakeaIn the alley. I'm your doctor when in need, want some coke?. Have some weed, you know me, I'm your friend, your main boy, thick and thin. I'm your BLACK-DADDY

Baby Yoga Baby Yoda Tea GIF - Baby Yoga Baby Yoda Tea Sup GIFs

873 Post | 9K Views... Nice thread ME

Tyralak/Dirk Funk: Last visited - June 27, 2019 | Last Post - January 15, 2019
Khas/Charlemagne: Last Visited - November 16, 2022 | Last Post - October 6, 2022
jack/jack: Last visited - November 22, 2022 | Last Post - October 18, 2022 | 34 Post since joining November 29, 2009
paul: Last visited - January 12, 2019 | Last Post - March 17, 2017
Loktar/L'oktar: Last Visited - November 15, 2022 | Last Post - August 7, 2022 | 2 post since being reinstated by Venooker November 2, 2022 by to piss me off.
MODMAN/MODMAN: Last Visited - August 27, 2022 : Last Post - August 9, 2022 | 1 post since joining August 9, 2022. Another jack sucka to join for no apparent reason but to piss me off.

Face the facts you squares...When Seph and Tyralak/Dirk Funk together deleted my account (BLACKFOOT) and MY 2 boards (BLACKFOOT'S SPORTS FORUM and The Brigg) was when ASVS died.
:bigass:

Wufancheng Vpt GIF - Wufancheng Vpt GIFs

Adam Driver Matt Radar Technician GIF - Adam Driver Matt Radar Technician GIFs

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Meanwhile Fuckley is supposedly dating Fantasia as we look at this train wreck.

200w.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dirk Funk/Tyralek promised to reinstate my account and admin status on August 20, 2017. I re-registerd September 26, 2021. Now activate my account, dawg. Whoever proclaims to be an admin at ASVS must honor Dirk Funk/Tyralek word. It's obvious that Dirk Funk/Tyralek has abandon/went a.w.o.l. at ASVS. Charlemagne/Khas make this happen, square.

^^^Posted: November 16, 2021^^^
^^I officially changed my mind^^..I don't wanna be part of the failed/DEAD ASVS.

Star Trek The Original Series Captain Kirk GIF - Star Trek The Original Series Star Trek Captain Kirk GIFs