Attention MENTY: Will you fucking please restore my avatar function.

The Question

Eternal
a10fed797a5df86d.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Good job admitting that you're a pathological liar, though I don't think you meant to do that. But when it comes to lying, as with everything else in your life, you are a miserable failure who shouldn't even bother to try.

:bigass:

jack

"^^Nope^^...I have my AVATAR and EDIT functions restored...I'm just not going to use them until 2024...If you ask me as charity or a gift, I'll do it for you John. The only requirement is, you beg ME on bended knees...Deal? or No deal?"

kanye-west-liars.gif

jack

Never seen anyone with a negative reaction score at TK before though. Guess that's the barometer about what TK thinks of his endless lies. Both accounts no less.

Great job, Synaesthesia!

jack

So, How is this avatar troll working for you? Guess it's not turning out how you expected. Love seeing the purple "C" in front of everyone of your posts.

Synaesthesia sure is kicking your ass all over TK. Makes me

jack

The Question is viewing this thread....C'mon Question, post something? Give me props for trolling the staff. :bigass:

:wtf:

^^Nope^^...I have my AVATAR and EDIT functions restored...I'm just not going to use them until 2024...If you ask me as charity or a gift, I'll do it for you John. The only requirement is, you beg ME on bended knees...Deal? or No deal? :bigass:

AND. The only other way that I'll use my AVATAR function in 2023 is if MODMAN make ME a AVATAR like he promised he would do when my AVATAR function was restored...Yo MODMAN! I got my AVATAR function back. :bigass:

Holla BLACK, MODMAN....Where is MODMAN? He also lost his avatar privileges and now he's A.W.O.L (Absent. Without. Out. Leave)

pervert-jerk-off.gif

jack

:wtf:

^^Nope^^...I have my AVATAR and EDIT functions restored...I'm just not going to use them until 2024...If you ask me as charity or a gift, I'll do it for you John. The only requirement is, you beg ME on bended knees...Deal? or No deal? :bigass:
pervert-jerk-off.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I threw out the challenge John. Either do tha damn thang for yourself and Troll Kingdom OR shut that fuck up.

I keep trying to 'shut that fuck up' but it (you) just keeps yappin'.

Don't be mad.

I'd say you lie like a Jew, but facts are facts -- they're just so much better at it than you are. You're a pale, weak copy, a wannabe-Jew. Maybe it's all that cock that's been in your hands and in your mouth that made you so weak and sloppy.

Do y'all (venooker, modman, charlemagne, daniel/john = the question, Loktar, DevilMan, Yahooee, starman, brownfoot, synaesthesia) honestly think referring to ME, as being a cupcakeer, a Homosexual/fudge packer, a jew has any credibility at Troll Kingdom?...NOT. Grow up you squares and stop bumping and spamming MY thread with this childish adult ridiculous/redonkulous bullshit that's totally completely absurd and laughable...I've been doing this for 20+ years...I'M LOVING THIS.

Meme Lolol GIF - Meme Lolol Lol GIFs

AND ANOTHER THING, PLAYER HATERS

The STAFF restored MY functions. Troll Kingdom has only 2 STAFF members...I don't deal with Administrators, Global Moderators, Tech Supporters or regular members (starman, synaesthesia) who decides to post after being away for 15+ years.

Synaesthesia

Do y'all (venooker, modman, charlemagne, daniel/john = the question, Loktar, DevilMan, Yahooee, starman, brownfoot, synaesthesia) honestly think referring to ME, as being a cupcakeer, a Homosexual/fudge packer, a jew has any credibility at Troll Kingdom?...NOT. Grow up you squares and stop bumping and spamming MY thread with this childish adult ridiculous/redonkulous bullshit that's totally completely absurd and laughable...I've been doing this for 20+ years...I'M LOVING THIS.

The STAFF restored MY functions. Troll Kingdom has only 2 STAFF members...I don't deal with Administrators, Global Moderators, Tech Supporters or regular members (starman, synaesthesia) who decides to post after being away for 15+ years.
pervert-jerk-off.gif

Synaesthesia

pervert-jerk-off.gif

Synaesthesia

pervert-jerk-off.gif

jack

The Question

Eternal
No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

Hey!

I know what CeeJay should do!

He should change his avatar at that board of his! Remember that one, Jack? That board he's got (that got shut down for TOS violations)?

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

jack

He should change his avatar at that board of his! Remember that one, Jack? That board he's got (that got shut down for TOS violations)?

The one where he was going to charge mods to post there? The one I got permabanned for TOS violations?

Don't remember the name now, but it was fake as hell, as in existed for about a week before it got TOS'ed.

The link is still active, in that it goes to the suspension screen