Attention MENTY: Will you fucking please restore my avatar function.

Synaesthesia

WateryBrokenKakapo-max-1mb.gif

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hahahahahahaha this thread makes me

:bigass:

jack

It must suck not only to not be able to use an avatar (or edit your posts) but it's funny as hell to watch that person lie about it and say they can, but they won't til "next year"

Makes me :bigass:

How's that troll working out for you "butthurt (c-40) cream boy"? Hey, at least you got your name changed right?

LOL

Not the way you thought, I'm guessing?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Attention to whom it concerns: Thanks restoring my avatar and edit functions.

Awww! Ya mad? Be mad. You're still not getting your avatar and edit functions back. So you might as well be mad.

I have my AVATAR and EDIT functions restored...I'm just not going to use them until 2024...If you ask me as charity or a gift, I'll do it for you John. The only requirement is, you beg ME on bended knees...Deal? or No deal? :bigass:

AND. The only other way that I'll use my AVATAR function in 2023 is if MODMAN make ME a AVATAR like he promised he would do when my AVATAR function was restored...Yo MODMAN! I got my AVATAR function back. :bigass:

Holla BLACK, MODMAN.

I changed my mind. I'm going to use my AVATAR before my stated date of 2024. Still have you squares bitchin' and moaning' about ME using a AVATAR and EDIT functions...By the end of today I will have an AVATAR...I hope y'all are happy for making ME break my word, but it has to be done<<I blame the staff for this.

Synaesthesia

I changed my mind. I'm going to use my AVATAR before my stated date of 2024. Still have you squares bitchin' and moaning' about ME using a AVATAR and EDIT functions...By the end of today I will have an AVATAR...I hope y'all are happy for making ME break my word, but it has to be done<<I blame the staff for this.

Synaesthesia

Dumbest motherfucker on the planet!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Before I choose MY AVATAR, would anyone be interesting in selling me thiers...I'm also interested in any member duals account AVATAR...I'll also take an AVATAR by a retired/awol member of Troll Kingdom...Yo! Dershocka, check your PM's bro.

jack

Suck my cock, bro.

SSJ says you can deep throat without gagging.

jack

:)

jack

I hope I'm not going to be "trolled" by this?

:yoohoo:

jack

jack

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Synaesthesia

The Question

Eternal
Hmmmmmm, and he still has no avatar.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I wonder why that could be.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

:sarek:

jack

The Question

Eternal
Nobody asked you to use an avatar; much like making an original post in English past the fourth grade level, paying back your debts, or conveying the sense that you're a mentally and emotionally mature adult, nobody here expects the impossible of you.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hmmmmmm, and he still has no avatar.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I wonder why that could be.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Nobody asked you to use an avatar; much like making an original post in English past the fourth grade level, paying back your debts, or conveying the sense that you're a mentally and emotionally mature adult, nobody here expects the impossible of you.

Catclosedoor GIF - Catclosedoor Cat Close GIFs