Vahan (classichummus T4)
Vizier Khalil's Dick (Fake Henoch T4)
Yub
Xpac

Last edited by a moderator:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Spamstitution final draft (courtesy of Conchaga):
We, the citizens of the Badlands, declare this Spamstitution law. These are the guidelines for the selection of the moderators within this forum.

1. There is a master list of those who are citizens and this list may only be updated by missmanners or the current moderators.

2. Those members who are on the master list of citizens are the only citizens. No exceptions.

3. New citizens may be added before the next election.
A) Only valid and current citizens may nominate another for citizenship.
B) Each citizen may only nominate one new citizen every other election.
C) Citizens added between elections have no vouchers to add other citizens until the completion of the current election.
D) A minimum of three citizens may petition to overturn a nomination for a new citizen. The decision will be made by the current moderators.
E) To be added as a new citizen you must have made a thread, or posted within the Badlands within a month before the announcement of each election.
F) Dual accounts (sockpuppets) may be nominated for citizenship.
G) The cutoff time to be nominated as a citizen is two weeks prior to the election.

4. The citizens chosen in the latest election are to be grandfathered into the next election.

5. Those citizens who emigrate from the Badlands can be stricken from the list of grandfathered citizens by a majority yes/no vote.
A) A citizen who has emigrated must not have posted within the Badlands for a period of one month.
B) A current citizen must nominate someone for an Emigration Vote.
C) Just because someone is unliked does not qualify them for an Emigration Vote.
D) Emigration Votes will be held seven days prior to every second election.

6. Nominations for moderator may be submitted in any form the citizen chooses.
A) Nominations should have proof. Claiming you PM'd missmanners or submitted your nomination via MSN chat is not sufficient.
a. Screencaps are valid proof.
B) Proof need not be furnished unless the citizens disagree with the elected official.
a. In order to officially disagree there must be a 2/3 majority of citizens who disagree with the election results.
C) The cutoff time for nominations is 48 hours prior to the election.
D) Only Badlands citizens may be nominated.
E) A person may refuse a nomination.

7. There will be at least a 14 day notice as to what day the election will be held.

8. The vote will be held over a 48 hour span

9. The winner will be chosen by simple majority.

10. In the case of a tie, the two candidates with the least votes will be stricken from the ballot and there will be a secondary election. This election will be held immediately.

11. Secondary elections will last as long as the original.

12. The ballot itself will be a thread with a cutoff date.
A) The time zone used for this cutoff will be Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5).

13. There will be two Badlands Moderators at one time.

14. The term of office will be as long as missmanners dictates or until the person holding said office resigns.
A) The current length of office is four months.
B) The terms of these Moderators will overlap by two months.

15. There is no limit to how many times a person may hold the office.
A) Once a person has served one term, they must wait one full term before they may be reelected.

16. The Badlands moderators will dictate the policies and rules of the Badlands.

17. Any moderator who moves a thread from this forum will be removed and can not be a moderator again

18. There shall be no rules made by the moderators or this Spamstitution that contradict the rules of Troll Kingdom.

19. We withhold the right to amend this Spamstitution at a later date, should the need arise.

20. If you don't like these rules, don't post here. We don't like you anyway.

21. In the case that any of these rules need arbitration, missmanners will be the arbiter. No exceptions.

22. ~sigh... fuck off, Dual.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Do you really expect people to read any of this, and commit it to memory?

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
wat the...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I wrote it! You damn well better commit it to memory!

:rwmad:

More like committed to an insane asylum after reading that.:)

Convert it into a series of 4 digit numbers and I'll memorize it.(like I did with the 4 digit produce codes when I worked at a supermarket)

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I don't get the move thread thing. Should an exception be made for moving threads to the dump? I mean, as admins we can always bring down the hammer on a mod who is abusing that power, but I don't want to have to be called in everytime some shit thread needs to be dumped.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Knowing this heap of tripe, it would need to be voted on by a commitee that is appointed by seven layers of voting beforehand.

I say leave it with the admins.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
But, they will have already voted in a mod and given said mod authority to move thread to the dump at that point. They can always vote out said mod, or put rules in for recalling a mod. It's not really our problem - isn't that the entire point of this exercise?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I don't know when we are adding in new citezens, but I am sure I could log in w/ LC and edit that thread to put your name in it. LOL just as easily as you could. But it would be so cool, it would be my first act of mod ship.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I thought your first act was to tap dance all over my balls in those red heels & fishnets.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
C&B torture - ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

Not that I'm judging - whatever turns you on is fine by me...

freak

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
But, they will have already voted in a mod and given said mod authority to move thread to the dump at that point. They can always vote out said mod, or put rules in for recalling a mod. It's not really our problem - isn't that the entire point of this exercise?

The whole point of this excercise was to give every single Badlander a raging headache.

I'm not ashamed to admit my desires

Look at LC trying to be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.