Badlands Citizenship and Spamstitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Dual, does this mean you're giving your voucher for Hambil to become a citizen?

ILC gave one to our friend, Hambil, before I posted that, so I think she did. If she already used her vouchers he can have one of mine.

Mirah

I love you
Thanks Ily. I do not believe LC, ILC or Myself (Mirah) have used any of her, our it vouchers. (Until now-for Hambil)

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Shouldn't I be a citizen by default? :meh:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
And I was going to use the 'Made the Haven Badlands' argument :meh:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Don't make me say 'Ni' repeatedly.

Love Child

One Love
Each citezen needs to be properly vouched for. Bick I will vouch for you. Dark Pickle you may want to make sure each of those accounts have posted in the badlands. Remember that we cannot do a search, so thread bumping would be fine, or just post.
Also remember that even tho it isn't in the current set of rules I believe we still have a vouch for 3 rule.
However Rule 3B seems rather confusing, suggesting that we may only add 1 citizen per citizen between each election. Can we get clarification on this?
Pickle it does not appear that you have used any of your vouchers, so would this mean that you still have 3?

Love Child

One Love
The Dork Lord cannot vouch for anyone yet until after the next election. I am only trying to help you. Are you sure none of those accounts posted in those threads mm indicated? You could start a thread asking if anyone will vouch for those people. Others have done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.