Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Badlands Citizenship and Spamstitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each citezen needs to be properly vouched for. Bick I will vouch for you. Dark Pickle you may want to make sure each of those accounts have posted in the badlands. Remember that we cannot do a search, so thread bumping would be fine, or just post.
Also remember that even tho it isn't in the current set of rules I believe we still have a vouch for 3 rule.
However Rule 3B seems rather confusing, suggesting that we may only add 1 citizen per citizen between each election. Can we get clarification on this?
Pickle it does not appear that you have used any of your vouchers, so would this mean that you still have 3?

Incorrect.

Bullshit? Unless mm decides to change the rules you will need to vouch for or get someone else to vouch for those accounts. I have vouchers btw.

Only one per account every other election. Choose wisely.

You want to be a hypocrite?

Fine. We'll play your way.

I vouche for:

The Dork Lord
Harry Balzac
Hitler Kitty

The Dork Lord vouches for:

Lazy_Ghoul
Werewolf GL
Vampire Batman

Howzat?

Narrow that down to one person per account. Also, are you sure you're willing to give up both of your vouchers for the next election period?

The Dork Lord cannot vouch for anyone yet until after the next election. I am only trying to help you. Are you sure none of those accounts posted in those threads mm indicated? You could start a thread asking if anyone will vouch for those people. Others have done that.

Rule 3.B) clearly states:

Each citizen may only nominate one new citizen every other election.

Therefore, if someone has nominated a person for citizenship in this election period, they cannot nominate another until the expiration of the next election period.

Pickle, you can choose two people to

Citizens can be voted out.

Rule 5 covers this.

5. Those citizens who emigrate from the Badlands can be stricken from the list of grandfathered citizens by a majority yes/no vote.
A) A citizen who has emigrated must not have posted within the Badlands for a period of one month.
B) A current citizen must nominate someone for an Emigration Vote.
C) Just because someone is unliked does not qualify them for an Emigration Vote.
D) Emigration Votes will be held seven days prior to every second election.

I think there should be another subsection added to Rule 3.

3.H) All nominations must be made in this thread.

All in favor pos this post. All opposed neg it.

5. Those citizens who emigrate from the Badlands can be stricken from the list of grandfathered citizens by a majority yes/no vote.
A) A citizen who has emigrated must not have posted within the Badlands for a period of one month.
B) A current citizen must nominate someone for an Emigration Vote.
C) Just because someone is unliked does not qualify them for an Emigration Vote.
D) Emigration Votes will be held seven days prior to every second election.
Unless I missing a part this is the only thing in the spamstitution about removing citizens and I don't qualify.

He's not doing it just because he dislikes you - he'd have nominated you much sooner if that were the case.

Good point about the "before the election" bit.

He's not doing it just because he dislikes you - he'd have nominated you much sooner if that were the case.

Good point about the "before the election" bit.

Plus I made the mistake of granting you citizenship in the first place; perhaps you've forgotten.

Dammit! I want to take credit for it! Also, I think that whoever does vouch for someone should have responsibility for that person. And if the person I vouche for gets thrown out-then I get thrown out as well!
Also-Fuck this whole Spamstitution Crap anyway.
How could we let Conchaga come in and write this crap and get away with it? The double edged sword is I like the voting mods in-thats cool, and the rotating mods-thats cool too-so it makes sense to have "citezenship" but fuck these fucking rules.

Fuck, one part of me says "we need them" but the other-I mean I haven't even been around here-and that was the complaint.

Lets all go fuck our selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.