Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Badlands Citizenship and Spamstitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tell me again how I get someone new to become a member? Can I still vouche for them? Is that over and done with?! WTF DO I DO?! CHONCHAGA!!!!???!!!!!!

I think you have to kill a chicken and feed it to mm on the night of a full moon or something...

/me is still waiting for an answer on this. How does a person become a member? Can they apply?

Your answer is in the rules. But to simplify:

You can nominate one new member for each account you have every other election. There's no timeline or set window as to when you can add these people. You just have to nominate them any time between the end of one election and by the cutoff time (72 hours) before the next election.

There's no application process. If someone wants to be a member, they just post in the badlands that they want to be a member, and they've fulfilled all of the criteria for becoming a member.

I'll take a moment sometime soon and do a cliff's notes version of the spamstitution. Make it more reader friendly.

However, sine it's been more than 5 months and we haven't heard anything about mod elections, these rules really don't matter. I wrote them in the first place because it was funny.

A Slut
Cacophony (SK II)
Cassie (Loktar I)
Conchaga
Conchaga's Dual (FBI III)
chronic déjà vu
curiousa2z (Ily III)
Dark Pickle
Dershocka
Dirk Funk (LC II)
Dr. Dave (Loktar II)
Dual
EnglishRose
Fake Henoch (Dual I)
Falconarg
Falcy's Girl (Dual II)
FBI parte due
Franz Ferdinand (FBI II)
Friday (Loktar III)
Fu King Princes
Gagh
Gonad (Ily I)
Grandtheftcow (SK III)
Hambil (either Dual III or ILC's I)
I Love Cunt
Ilyanna
J&L Massacres (SK I)
Loktar
Love Child
Marquis de Sade (Ily II)
Mirah
NeonMercuryASH
Slut
Sniper Kitty
SuN
So_Long_Love
Tisiphone
Towlie
Uranium 4 (FBI I)
Yub

The parentheticals notating who nominated these citizens should be removed. Only recent additions require these annotations. It will help to cut down on confusion as to when these citizens were added and by whom. It will also help to keep track of who has citizenship vouchers remaining.

A Slut
Cacophony
Cassie
Conchaga
Conchaga's Dual
chronic déjà vu
curiousa2z
Dark Pickle
Dershocka
Dirk Funk
Dr. Dave
Dual
EnglishRose
Fake Henoch
Falconarg
Falcy's Girl
FBI parte due
Franz Ferdinand
Friday
Fu King Princes
Gagh
Gonad
Grandtheftcow
Hambil
I Love Cunt
Ilyanna
J&L Massacres
Loktar
Love Child
Marquis de Sade
Mirah
NeonMercuryASH
Slut
Sniper Kitty
SuN
So_Long_Love
Tisiphone
Towlie
Uranium 4
Yub

All known (to me) LC accounts have been highlighted.

Just so you know what you're up against ;)

You need to learn a lesson about finding your testicles anmd being a man. SERIOUSLY.

Yeah I have learned that lesson. Apparently I'm only a man when I do what you want and follow your cyber dick. But suddenly I have no backbone when I do what Love Child wants and follow her cyber bewbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.