Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Badlands Citizenship and Spamstitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
sleepy_kitty.gif

sleepy_kitty.gif

sleepy_kitty.gif

sleepy_kitty.gif

sleepy_kitty.gif

sleepy_kitty.gif

sleepy_kitty.gif

sleepy_kitty.gif

sleepy_kitty.gif

sleepy_kitty.gif

Well fuck it all. The rules have not been strictly followed. Mistress_of_the_sea added tonight.
We will have another election-it needs to be done. ETC ETC ETC blah blah blah fuck it fuck it fuck it

Badlands Citizenship Thread

In this thread we will discuss the validity of the citizenship of those who would like to vote in the upcoming election.

Our current list of members is as follows.

A Slut
Cacophony
Cassie
Conchaga
Conchaga's Dual
chronic déjà vu
Classichummus ( Falcy Girl)
curiousa2z
Dark Pickle
DarthSikle
Dershocka
Dirk Funk
Dr. Dave
Dual
EnglishRose
Fake Henoch
Falconarg
Falcy's Girl
FBI parte due
Franz Ferdinand
Friday
Fu King Princes
Gagh
Gonad
Grandtheftcow
Hambil
I Love Cunt
Ilyanna
J&L Massacres
Khalid Sheikh
Loktar
Love Child
Marquis de Sade
Mirah
Mistress_of_the_Sea (Classichummus)
NeonMercuryASH
Omar
Pandora (Dirk Funk)
Slut
Sniper Kitty
SuN
So_Long_Love
Thesauras
Tisiphone
Towlie
Uranium 4
Yub

As of this posting Dirk Funk, Classichummus, and Falcy's Girl no longer have vouchers for citizenship.

As you nominate citizens, your names will be added to that list. Remember, you can only nominate ONE person every other election period. So, if you nominate someone for this election, you cannot vouch for anyone else until the end of the NEXT election.

I would petition the current Moderators to make a few corrections to this list.

The Dork Lord and Kitty should be on the list. They are long-standing members and citizens of this forum and should not be disenfranchised.

Lastly, I ask that this thread be stickied for the remainder of this election period.

I'd like to petition for Badlands to be added to the list. He is the Badlands, after all.

I'd like to petition for Badlands to be added to the list. He is the Badlands, after all.

Granted, that poster does have the namesake, but due to their recent registration date and almost invisible presence in this forum they don't deserve to be grandfathered in. Someone will have to vouch for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.