Badlands Citizenship and Spamstitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Gagh's avatar reminds me of the tasty, refreshing beverages under my sink. So yummy.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Tiger woods is such a dumb cunt, I hope his wife takes all he owns, except for liek maybe 1 golf club....and then i hope he becomes a murderous crack head bum.
mofo.

btw wats with ur av loktar? Its kinda strange...put Christmas ferret

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Tiger woods is such a dumb cunt, I hope his wife takes all he owns, except for liek maybe 1 golf club....and then i hope he becomes a murderous crack head bum.
mofo.

btw wats with ur av loktar? Its kinda strange...put Christmas ferret

Can't find Christmas ferret pic.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Just google "Christmas ferret pic" and a shitload will come up. Ferret's are awesome!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
At first I was like, "Dude if I were Tiger Woods wife I would still be with him, because he is Tiger Woods." But then after I found out about the 9 Ho's I was like, "No way dude, you can go fuck yourself if you think I'm letting you stick that dick in me again after you done and gone and tasted 9 different hos!"

SuN

I say she should leave him 1 golf club and the clothes on his back & let the slut rebuild his empire....alone.
Cheating is a bad arse betrayal, and he did it over and over again. I would want a testicle of his 2, just so he remembers how much of a fuktard he is.

SuN

Plus he is ugly as, i 4got that part

SuN

Been driving 1 of these while my car is away....awesome car...so smooth.....so romantic....I want 1

0808_02_z+1972_mercedes-Benz_280SE+designed_by_paul_bracq.jpg

Weevil

!

Status
Not open for further replies.