Better Call Saul

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I was going to post the music video thing here but I can't find a version of it that'll play in my country, so here's a content free thread for Better Call Saul!

The Question

Eternal
What are we expected to call him?

CaptainWacky

ACTUALLY I found it...

[video=youtube_share;-g1IGSM3Hgs]http://youtu.be/-g1IGSM3Hgs[/video]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I became a big Breaking Bad fan at the last minute, but I really can't get hyped over this.

I feel it is not necessary to the continuation of humanity.

CaptainWacky

I think it'll probably be pretty good since everyone's already expecting it to be a disappointment.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love that modified slide geetar

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I haven't watched the vids (I'm watching the Apprentice! Sort of...), but I reckon it'll be pretty good. Bob Odenkirk would be compelling reading the phonebook.

CaptainWacky

I hope they don't have a controversial "phone book" episode like the fly episode of Breaking Bad now that you've given them that idea!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Hahah. Well it's only meant to be a one off episode isn't it?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
New premiere date:

The "Better Call Saul" premiere is drawing nearer by the day. The "Breaking Bad" spin-off will debut on Sunday, Feb. 8, following the mid-season premiere of "The Walking Dead."

The series was originally set to debut in November, but AMC decided to push it back to 2015. While the network has only revealed a taste of what to expect from the Saul Goodman (aka Jimmy McGill) origin story, it's clear that Jonathan Banks will reprise the role of Mike Ehrmantraut, Michael McKean will co-star and that the series has already been renewed for a 13-episode second season.

After its initial Feb. 8 premiere, the series will move to Monday nights, starting Feb. 9. Yep, two brand-new episodes of "Better Call Saul" in two days.

"Better Call Saul" premieres Feb. 8 at 10:00 p.m. ET; following episodes air Monday at 10:00 p.m. ET on AMC.

CaptainWacky

I wonder if it'll be on Netflix the same day like Breaking Bad (of course I can just download it anyway so it doesn't really matter!)

CaptainWacky

REMEMBER this starts tonight but if you're in the UK episode 1 is on Netflix tomorrow and episode 2 on Tuesday.

CaptainWacky

You Better See Saul's Eye!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm quietly optimistic about the show as it draws closer. Will it reach the heights of Breaking Bad? It's unlikely but I still think it could be great.