BIG BROTHER TUESDAY or "Kaysar gets it in da bobo"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Starts in 4 minutes, but Kaysar is an idiot so his fate is fairly predictable...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No, nominations on Sundays, immunity challenge and veto ceremony on Tuesdays, eviction vote and HoH competition on Thursdays.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
they have a totally different and WRONG system

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well it's only on 3 times a week since we don't get obsessed with seeing and talking about it 24/7 like SOME island nations...

whisky

Boobie inspector
Whats the point of doing it if you dont follow the format?

Its men behaving badly all over again

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I actually liked it better when it was on nearly every day. Problem is, America is obsessed with "making a storyline" and ratings, so they decided to eliminate the rough uncut version for the polished 3x week stuff. It sucks ass, and you have to pay hefty internet fees to get access 24/7.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
See, Sixers are going to crumble becuase they're not united. Kaysar's watching his own ass, James is always out for himself, and Howie and Janelle together tend to walk into walls if they don't win immunity.

I don't want Will to win this, he's a prick. But he just might smirk his way to the finish...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
With our President? You kidding?

whisky

Boobie inspector
But surely he cant outsmirk Bruce Willis, and pre puggy fat face Micky Roake

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Marcellus is pissed that Kaysar put up Diane and Nikomas, and he was with the Sixers up till now. He may break off and set his crosshairs on Danielle (his real agenda) and get himself burned in the process...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Where's Cait? Where's Ish? I want people who are watching in here! :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Will and Boogie laughing their asses off at Kaysar in the Diary Room. They think they have him right where they want him...and they're probably right. He's an idiot.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jase getting all weepy about missing his girlfirend and her kid to James, James pretending to care as usual...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Will and Boogie trying to align the rest of the house against Sixers. Surprised it took them this long...even George sees the light, and he's a retard.