BIG BROTHER TUESDAY or "Kaysar gets it in da bobo"

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Will and Boogie trying to align the rest of the house against Sixers. Surprised it took them this long...even George sees the light, and he's a retard.

Who would trust Will tho? I know they have to break up the sixers, but trust Will??? I don't know...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Howie showers in the HOH bathroom and forgets his towel! Kaysar has headphones on and can't hear his calls.

Oh whoopdeedoo he goes all of 3 feet from the shower with his hands over his package to grab a towel, and they still blur out his butt. What a crock...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Caitriona said:
James is an ass.
Yeah, but I like him. I'm still not sure why...

More of Diane and Nikomas being all Molly Ringwald about being nominated. Zzzz...

Nikomas re-dyes her hair flaiming red and yellow for the occasion.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Heh...Will's trying to talk Howie into dying his hair.

Janelle and Marcellus getting chummy at the key wall, making a soap opera out of the faces. Of course CBS obliges with montages and scripted text. Lame.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
*eats popcorn*

And then... and then???

PS: I like James too, but he is still an ass. And I can't explain it either.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Nikki to win.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Heh...Will's trying to talk Howie into dying his hair.

Janelle and Marcellus getting chummy at the key wall, making a soap opera out of the faces. Of course CBS obliges with montages and scripted text. Lame.

Shit who edits this stuff. Why waste air time on that?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
James figures out that the deal Kaysar made with Will & Boogie won't necessarily cover the rest of the Sixers. Janelle and Howie surprisingly hadn't thought of this...maybe they deserve to lose...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The immunity challenge is golf in the backyard. All the girls totally suck so far...

BDM should be interested in this ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oversized foam balls and a huge toy club...there are target areas to hit to make the least number of points, people are eliminated when they reach a certain number of points...

Everybody sucks, even James and Will. Erika sucks a little less so far...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOL Kaysar tries to "bunt" and gets maximum points...idiot.

Will gets one less point, Erika gets a great shot and gets to put a ball in another person's tube...NIKOMAS??? What a waste! She's eliminated.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Diane...eliminated. They're both unable to give themselves a veto.

James, eliminated. Kaysar gets a good shot, so does Will but he's eliminated anyway...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Erika gets another great shot and eliminates Kaysar to win the power of veto...

Guess Kaysar will be able to talk her out of changing the nominations with his mystical gaze...blecch.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Erika gets another great shot and eliminates Kaysar to win the power of veto...

Guess Kaysar will be able to talk her out of changing the nominations with his mystical gaze...blecch.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

I swear you are better than the show. I can't stop laughing.

... his mystical gaze.

OH that is a good one..

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's from Bobobo-Bo-Bobo-Bo! Hilarious anime on Cartoon Network...thx!

I just resubscribed to RealPass to get the live feed, so now I'll get all the nudity and swear words...woot!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's Boogie's birthday! Sushi, chocolate cake, and Erika's on the table in a bikini with whipped cream on her thighs...what a slut!