BIG BROTHER TUESDAY or "Kaysar gets it in da bobo"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's so much better unedited, except that not much happens for a while...but the things that come out of their mouths are priceless compared to the edited show :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Careful tho, it's automatic renewing, you have to remember to cancel the SuperPass when it's done or they keep charging you up the butt every month...

I hate Real.

Ishcabittle

I don't watch the show... that's odd that you thought I did. Odd, odd indeed.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
You know, I was cool with the whole birfday celebration except for the Whipped Cream on Erika part. I think I'd rather eat slop than have my tongue touch that fugly ho. *shudder* I'm sure Boogie has TEH TONGUE AIDS now!

James was funny at the golf thing as he lost "on purpose". Kaysar and the rest just sucked.

I kinda figured dumbass Erika would side with her "boyfriend". Meanwhile Boogie just wants to date-rape her, and Will wants to crush every one in his path.

Handsd-down the funniest part was Diane and Nakomis talking smack about "crushing" everyone else. Good Lord, one cries all day and the other thinks colouring her hair orange is "tuff".

Good show, can't wait until Thursday. Thank God I'm not working that night!!

Big Dick McGee

WAAH! It just started 18 minutes ago for LG, I gotta wait another 40 minutes to talk to her about it. Damned time difference!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Talk to her on the phone while it's on for her, you girls can giggle and squeal the whole time! ;)

Big Dick McGee

She's at her friend's house watchin' it, I don't want to disturb them. I've watched it already, it was good. I think on Sunday I'm gonna TiVO it and watch it when she watches it, so we can act like Will & Grace and be all gossipy and biyatchy.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
James and Jase are the best players so far. James distancing himself from the other Sixers and Jase smartly playing both sides.

Diane is so damn negative about herself, I want her ass voted off just for that.

James was Veto KING in season 6 and that put him in a threatening position so he purposely threw the veto. Smart move, it will save his ass.

Erika can only take someone off the block hence Will requesting Kaysur hot tub side. A) If I were that towel head I would have said, "If Dr. Will would like to talk with me he can bring his white ass up here, I'm not his bitch." and B) I would have said, "You want it Will, you got it." because with the three Sixers, Marcellas and Danielle his botoxed butt would have been voted out.

Kaysur is an idiot and I hope he gets voted out next week, he so totally deserves it. I mean, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt with the Nakomis and Diane decision because I thought he had a plan but then it turns out his plan is to trust Will and Boogeyman? Christ, what a dipshit.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Laker_Girl said:
I mean, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt with the Nakomis and Diane decision because I thought he had a plan but then it turns out his plan is to trust Will and Boogeyman? Christ, what a dipshit.

OMG!!! I so agree.

I just know this will be a bonding experience for us. ;)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^I agree. :)