BLACKFOOT - THE KINGDOM. The funny book pamphlet.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This thread is a perfect example of what liars do. Poor Charles, always a Jackdancer, never a Jack!
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah

jack

I have a feeling this thread is going to come back to bite you on the ass :bigass:
fbias-anti-piracy-warning-seal.png

jack

Mind your fucking business cupcakeer.

I have no intention of making this thread disappear. There's a certain group of people who are watching it :bigass: I bump other threads to make you bump this one.

So keep dancing, asshole. Makes me smile. You're doing all my work for me.

Seen my post count lately, fuckley? baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

jack

Mind your fucking business you cunting lying cupcakeer.

I have no intention of making this thread disappear. There's a certain group of people who are watching it :bigass: I bump other threads to make you bump this one.

So keep dancing, asshole. Makes me smile. You're doing all my work for me.

Seen my post count lately, fuckley? baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

jack

Hey look it's a cupcakeer using a smilie that says "HEY LOOK EVERYBODY I'M A cupcakeER"

Dumbest motherfucker on the planet :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I have no intention of making this thread disappear. There's a certain group of people who are watching it :bigass:

Liar. You're flooding this thread because you are embarrased at the fact I'm making $$$ offa The Kingdom.Al you're friends see is that large pic you keep posting.

jack

Liar. You're flooding this thread because you are embarrased at the fact I'm making $$$ offa The Kingdom.Al you're friends see is that large pic you keep posting.

You're the liar. You're not making anything off the Kingdom. That was 13 years ago and you got booted from it, something you never got over.

The only thing you're making is a fool of yourself.

But you know EXACTLY why I'm flooding this thread. :bigass: and if you're going to use big words, spell them correctly you ignorant lying cupcakeer.

Are you "embarrassed" yet? baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahaha. "Your" spelling is atrocious. (See what I did there?) :bigass:

jack

Why are you so jealous of me Charles?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You are flooding and spamming my thread because you know I'm making money at you're expence. You're mad because you didn't make $$ off your Kingdom....My bad! You made money, while The Kingdom was active. What did you do with the money your members gave you to support your failed board?...How much $$ did Steve get after The Kingdom was, Baahahahahahahaha, was SHUT DOWN?

I had to ignore your Jewish ass for a minute to how I'm owning you. ***nice work CeeJay***

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
YEAH! I just sold Super Dave of FANBOY'S 5 copies. 15 sold so far. Another $150 in my pocket. Thanks jack! Nice doing buisness with yah. When I'm sold out, I will take you off ignore. Baahahahahaha. Until then...have a nice day loser.

jack

You're not making anything off of anyone. I just wonder why you're so jealous of me, Charles?

and it's "expense" you ignorant lying bitch :D

jack

"Super Dave" says he hasn't bought anything today you lying ignorant cunt.

jack

spam time. You're spazzing out. This thread is spam.

jack

:bigass:

Last edited:

jack

So, why are you so jealous of me, Charles? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?