Blackfoot's official reply to me here "Jack" thread..

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You're jealous.
Of what exactly? I'm not a catfish, nor would I let you anywhere near me.

Still haven't gotten over The Hummer? Pathetic and more jealous than ever.
Have you gotten over it yet? Did it break your heart when you had to return it?
Pathetic is the word. Renting a Hummer just to fool people you claim not to give a shit about on the Internet. el oh el

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Of what exactly? I'm not a catfish, nor would I let you anywhere near me.

Why would I want to be near you? If It doesn't make since then it can't be real

Have you gotten over it yet? Did it break your heart when you had to return it?

Pathetic is the word. Renting a Hummer just to fool people you claim not to give a shit about on the Internet. el oh el

I love it when an admin is clearly stating the fact that he?she is jealous of me.

I'm waiting on the part where I'ma completely pwn you like the rest. Stop while you're ahead dawg or I'll turn this shithole back into "The Gutters"

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Why would I want to be near you? If It doesn't make since then it can't be real
Where's that Aque smilie at......?
Oh, here it is.
Try to follow along:retard:

I love it when an admin is clearly stating the fact that he?she is jealous of me.
Nobody is jealous of you. Nobody stated such.
Now, I'm Jack's dual and an admin? Next you'll be telling me that I'm Troll Kingdom itself.

I'm waiting on the part where I'ma completely pwn you like the rest. Stop while you're ahead dawg or I'll turn this shithole back into "The Gutters"
I'll be waiting, too, on both counts.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Kitty is my dual? LOL

IT6S FUN T BE DRUNS

Seph

Retired Account
Pray...

Seph

Retired Account
[YOUTUBE]q5ZmtEbHD-g[/YOUTUBE]

jack

Wow, I missed this. Another vanity thread for me by Charles.

Hilarious. Pwned yourself again there, Mr. Wilson. Looks like you've been reduced to BEGGING me to follow you around?

:bigass:

Ange

Banned
It must be absolutely frustrating for a man as old as "Jack" following me(Blackfoot) around the board. Lets do it here dickface.

Leave your messages here "Jack", I'll reply when I get time. Its hard trying to keep up with someone who post here 24/7.

Do tha damn thang stalker man.

:popcorn:
It is not hard but You got Jack figured. A old man, A Stalker, and A No life who lives here 24.7.

What else can you say about this no talent stalker. He must be snoring now with his head on his keyboard. But this is the only life this Fucktard knows. God, I cant even imagine somebody like Jack who lives on a tiny chat bb and has no other life. Sad, So Sad. Jack is dead to the world, he just ain't been buried yet!

Ange

Banned
It must be absolutely frustrating for a man as old as "Jack" following me(Blackfoot) around the board. Lets do it here dickface.

Leave your messages here "Jack", I'll reply when I get time. Its hard trying to keep up with someone who post here 24/7.

Do tha damn thang stalker man.

:popcorn:
Queen Ange Supports And Endorses This Thread And This Great Poster!

jack

Let me guess, I got mentioned twice more by my retarded stalker :bigass: