Blackfoot's official reply to me here "Jack" thread..

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So folks, do you suppose if Ange and Charles hook up that the universe itself will implode?

Ange

Banned
OMFG, my stalker Jack has woke up, raised his head from his keyboard and posting more boring posts. 20 years of posting and still a 4th rate poster. Guess everybody can tell very quick, that Jack has been riding that short bus for retards most of his life.

jack

Let me guess, I got mentioned by name in the last post?

jack

Nothing like a vanity thread to show who you own deeply I always say :bigass:

jack

Dirk Funk:
I'm not replying to "Ange" anymore, after she admitted to being a plant.

I'm in agreement there. She still can't avoid mentioning me in every post. Looks like I got my hooks in her properly. Hope she gets over it. Some people never do, as you know.

:bigass:

jack

I think Kitty's wrong. It would be nice to have a new poster that actually wanted to contribute, not some egocentric stalkerish idiot that thinks they're god's gift to trolling.

I can appreciate how I get under some people's skin, but really...........

Ange

Banned
Bus 771 - Retard Bus\
You don't have to go on this bus, but hell, you can see what goes on even if you're not there. It's the retard bus baby!

Ange

Banned
I think Kitty's wrong. It would be nice to have a new poster that actually wanted to contribute, not some egocentric stalkerish idiot that thinks they're god's gift to trolling.

I got tons to contribute but you stalk every new poster because you have no life. I looked at your lame old threads. people like you have killed this bb. You are a far bigger Lame&Loser than everybody here says you are. I see many here hate your sick stalkerish posts. why don't you start a thread without making it about somebody here to get replies using their name. you are a old man and still dress in your star trek uniform and spend 24/7 stalking women with hatred just because you are still a nerd and virgin.

jack

jack

I got tons to contribute but you stalk every new poster because you have no life. I looked at your lame old threads. people like you have killed this bb. You are a far bigger Lame&Loser than everybody here says you are. I see many here hate your sick stalkerish posts. why don't you start a thread without making it about somebody here to get replies using their name. you are a old man and still dress in your star trek uniform and spend 24/7 stalking women with hatred just because you are still a nerd and virgin.

need some cream for your butthurt?

jack

If you want to be "friends" simply stop being an asshole. I'm not your target. When you learn that lesson, you'll stop being mine.

Ange

Banned

But Jackoff Boy, NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Ange

Banned
I'm your dual too or so blackiefoot sez.
You are far far too smart to be a dual of a total lame poster like Jack. Nuff Said!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

Most of us started out here trying to damage from within, just weren't as overtly bungling.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The boring parody dual isn't anything new or humorous.

Pack up the show. Vaudeville's dead.

jack

Kind of like the way Ange slobbers my knob endlessly around here, wouldn't you say?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
It's about time time someone gave her the hook, and time to retool the act.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJ5w4MkFofc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJ5w4MkFofc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

jack

Cee Jay is currently lurking this thread :bigass:

Plus he proves he's been recently lying about pretty much everything.

"tee-hee"

The Question

Eternal
Amusing to look back and see how pretty much nobody ever liked the dumb dirty hippie.