Blackfoot's official reply to me here "Jack" thread..

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Cee Jay is currently lurking this thread :bigass:
"tee-hee"

O'kay. Whatever floats your boat. What page did you find this thread on and how long did it take? This goes beyond lurking mothafucka. This thread was posted April 8, 2010.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Don't ask me you dumb black bastard. You're the one that's been lurking it. Anytime you lurk a thread it shows EXACTLY what you're doing baaahahahahahahaha

Certainly does go beyond lurking. Shows the nature of your true obsession. You are completely obsessed with your "glorious past"

Dumb black bastard. :bigass:

jack

Bumped for posterity

jack

jack

Last edited:

jack

Ever inserted yourself into the tailpipe of that rented Hummer?

It got repo'd but he still shows up at the new owners house begging to be able to sit in it.

jack

It is not hard but You got Jack figured. A old man, A Stalker, and A No life who lives here 24.7.

What else can you say about this no talent stalker. He must be snoring now with his head on his keyboard. But this is the only life this Fucktard knows. God, I cant even imagine somebody like Jack who lives on a tiny chat bb and has no other life. Sad, So Sad. Jack is dead to the world, he just ain't been buried yet!

I hope Wilson realizes that "she" was actually a 400 lb biker dude named Earl who I had put in jail for 6 months with his bullshit.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You are like me, we go out to places and I wor fulltime but Jack got nothing to do but stay here night and day. I just stop by for a few minutes to hand Jack his Ass over and over. I am gladto meet you. You seem Kewl and a real person not like these wannabe super heros.

I knew 'Ange' would be down with Blackfoot.

]You were down until Venooker softly fucked you deeply and repeatedly in the neck with his dildo and a baseball bat.

jack

]You were down until Venooker softly fucked you deeply and repeatedly in the neck with his dildo and a baseball bat.

I think it's funny that you spend all your time at TK cupping white people's balls and riding their jocks.

Says a LOT about you :bigass:

jack

I think it's funny that you spend all your time at TK cupping white people's balls and riding their jocks.

Says a LOT about you :bigass: