Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

Sadistic Bastard said:
Miss SaDiablo, thank you for completing your consiquence, nicely played.

A pair of Truth's for Miss SaDiablo:

1. Orssay, Louve, or Pompadu? (as a bonus I'll give you my opinion after your answer)

2. A Naughtier Truth.... Have you ever had any personal experences that you'd consider to be in the realm of BDSM?

-SB

1. Louvre.

2. No, I have not.

Truth for Shatna:

You may have the skull of any person, Past or Present (even currently alive if you so wish) in a tastefully constructed glass box on your fireplace mantle. Who is it?

I THINK that is everyone who's played so far...

Miss SaDiablo. I liked the Louvre too, but didn't spend nearly enough time there...but I spent a day and a half at the Orssay and have a personal liking for many of the impressionist artists. The Orssay was by far my favorite of the three.

(notes second answer with a slight smile)

I'll take a Truth is someone is interested in posing the question.

Sadistic Bastard said:
Truth for Niel: What BBS do you feel you've caused the most chaos on?

Hm.... Hard to say, I'm generally a "nice" personality. I can say, though, that I've had most excellent time here, though... but the sins that will become me were forged elsewhere.

And I'm toying with a new notion now... stay tuned!

Sadistic Bastard said:
I THINK that is everyone who's played so far...

Miss SaDiablo. I liked the Louvre too, but didn't spend nearly enough time there...but I spent a day and a half at the Orssay and have a personal liking for many of the impressionist artists. The Orssay was by far my favorite of the three.

(notes second answer with a slight smile)

I only spent a day at the Louvre, as well. I have never been to the other two museums. My stay in Paris was condensed to 3-4 days as I was taking a 12 day tour through Europe. The Louvre did leave a strong impression on me, however, and I would have liked to see more of it. My favorite piece of art was a sculpture of Cupid and Psyche. Absolutely breathtaking. Also, I enjoyed the crown jewels display. After all, diamonds are a girl's best friend. ;)

As to your second answer; The idea...intrigues me. I'm not against it, I simply do not have any experience with it. I have to admit that my knowledge in that area certainly is lacking. Maybe you could enlighten me some time. ;)

Sadistic Bastard said:

Have you ever pushed beyond the fragile irridescent membrane of the spheres of pleasure/pain until you very nearly lost consciousness? Have you ever passed out from the mind-numbing aspects of climactic release (in all it's wondrous, varied and myriad forms)?

Sadistic Bastard said:
Truth for Cait:

Have you ever had an orgasm from stimulation purely in tradtionally considered non-eroginous zones? Again...details.

Yes, I have.

Once, my ex husband and I were separated. He had come over to 'talk' things out and it got late. I offered to let him stay, but told him that I didn't think it was prudent to have sex, because sex too soon would gloss over other real issues. [We used sex to solve problems]. He agreed and he stayed.

We were in bed and still talking in whispers. Nothing erotic, just the usual whispers between man and wife about their lives and how we were feeling about the problems we were having. He began gently brushing his hand up and down my spine. Not even under my nightgown, just over the material. We'd be talking and he was brushing his hand up and down my back.. [we were spooning in bed, but not snuggled tight or anything]

I might have been the combination of his voice and the stimulation to my spine, but I became very aroused and orgasm-ed in like 10 minutes from the beginning of him touching my spine to orgasm. He never touched another part of my body and I didn't touch myself to help the orgasm along. I really felt lulled into a very stimulated place. As if I were being gently drawn to him.

As you can imagine he was quite pleased with himself, and I was quite shocked. I had no idea that the spine could be stimulated that way. It's still one of my favorite types of foreplay for vanilla sex.

I'll take another truth when someone has the time

Sadistic Bastard said:

I'm going to ask you one of your own... "You have the oportunity to switch "lives" with another TK poster for a week. You get their appearance, memories, bank account, SO's, everything. Think of it as a mind-swap. With whom do you switch?"

S. SaDiablo said:
Okay, Chaddee. I see you don't have an avatar. So, my dare is this: At least for the next 24 hours put up an avatar that reflects a side of you that no one would expect. Allow it to express a side of you that you rarely show. Provide an explanation.

hmm. Accepted, however, having only seen this 17 hours later (I worked a 40 hour day yesterday), I may change it around a few times till I find the perfect one.

err...can anyone tell me how to upload an av? once I find the graphic I want to use?

ok, just reread..its for 24 hours, not within 24 hours...*headdesk*...no probs, please ignore my comment on the 17 hours bit

Neil said:
Have you ever pushed beyond the fragile irridescent membrane of the spheres of pleasure/pain until you very nearly lost consciousness? Have you ever passed out from the mind-numbing aspects of climactic release (in all it's wondrous, varied and myriad forms)?

mmm...you are having a Good morning, aren't you?

I have done some Tantra exercises that have made me come close to swooning, and certainly left me dazed afterward. I've had some more "conventional" sexual experiences that also left me close, but I've never actually lost consciousness.

I have lost consciousness from a sexually oriented scene, but, at the risk of freaking some of you out, it was a combination of sensory overload, a restriced ability to breathe, and blood-loss, not pleasure.
-SB

Caitriona said:
I'm going to ask you one of your own... "You have the oportunity to switch "lives" with another TK poster for a week. You get their appearance, memories, bank account, SO's, everything. Think of it as a mind-swap. With whom do you switch?"

Mmmmm....

Now my Dear Madame cait, one really shouldn't have their own question turned on themselves...

I only know a very few posters on this board well, or at least what I'd consider well. That restricts my options rather severely....

I'd say Miss Manners, but with the admonition that she takes good care of my body while I'm gone! I promise to return hers in reasonably good shape, and with fines low enough that she shouldn't have to declare bankrupcy. The airline tickets, however, I'll have to apologize for in advance.
-SB

Sadistic Bastard said:
Truth for English Rose:

What was your most memorable sexual experence on your Honneymoon?

LOL I didn't have a honeymoon as such, and we had been together for 12 years before we married but.........at the wedding reception (which was held in our house, which we had just moved into after living in an apartment) we discovered the joys of quickie sex on the stairs - I was leaning over the bannister looking down at the assembled guests, my husband came up behind me and well...just WOW.

S. SaDiablo said:
SB,

What is one thing you like and one thing you dislike in terms of your physical appearance?

I have broad shoulders, I rather like them and have had some nice comments from others on them. I also have very muscular legs which have similarly garnered some favorable comments.

I am, to my eye, out of proportion. I have a long torso and relatively short limbs, making me look shorter than I really am. My legs and arms should be longer by about 10% in comparison to the rest of me. I am heavy framed and somewhat barrel chested. If one is being diplomatic, I am "Stout", less diplomatic I'm "Squat" looking.
I also don't' like my chin and the rest of my face isn't much better.
Overall, Miss. SaDiablo, I'm not a physically attractive man (but if taken as a package with my non-physical attributes, I am otherwise attractive).
-SB