Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

ok, please see new av as proof of completing my dare...as to why this reflects a side of me most people don't suspect...

In contrast to my typing, my handwriting is shit, my papers are always in dissaray and 24 hours (sometimes less) after writing them, I can't read them.
I can put together a coherent argument on a pc, I can manipulate numbers, heck, I'm doing an MSc Artificial Intelligence - i'm not dumb.

But I am dyslexic. And sometimes, I'll be looking at a whiteboard with mathmatical formulae, and they'll be swirling around..and I ask the stupidest questions, because I can't even copy it out correctly.

Chaddee said:
ok, please see new av as proof of completing my dare...as to why this reflects a side of me most people don't suspect...

In contrast to my typing, my handwriting is shit, my papers are always in dissaray and 24 hours (sometimes less) after writing them, I can't read them.
I can put together a coherent argument on a pc, I can manipulate numbers, heck, I'm doing an MSc Artificial Intelligence - i'm not dumb.

But I am dyslexic. And sometimes, I'll be looking at a whiteboard with mathmatical formulae, and they'll be swirling around..and I ask the stupidest questions, because I can't even copy it out correctly.

Thank you, Chaddee.

Sadistic Bastard said:
Truth for Shatna:

You may have the skull of any person, Past or Present (even currently alive if you so wish) in a tastefully constructed glass box on your fireplace mantle. Who is it?

Hm. Well, this is of course dependent on two things: I have to pretend that a human skull on my mantle isn't a creepy idea (lol), and I have to determine whether I'd want someone I hate or someone I like sitting there leering at me. So this is a toughie.

I'll have to say Hitler if it's someone bad ("Dude, check it out. Fuckin' HITLER!") and maybe Buddy Holly if it's someone great (I'd have to procure his glasses of course, for the finishing touch).

S. SaDiablo said:
I'll take another truth, please. ;)

If you could have the perfect day with a lover - but it could only be that one day, after that you never see them again - what would that day be like?

Shatna said:
If you could have the perfect day with a lover - but it could only be that one day, after that you never see them again - what would that day be like?

Never ever again? :( Well, that's depressing.

Well, I'd unplug the phone and the day would be spent in each other's company, with good food and good sex--sometimes both at the same time. ;)