Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

S. SaDiablo said:
Okay, everyone, I'm off. I'll be back later. Behave yourselves while I'm gone and have more truths waiting when I get back. ;)
Best of luck to you!! :smooch:

Kerb Crawler said:
TRUTH for the entire T/D troupe:

Do you prefer being the iniator or the initiatee in sekshual situations?

Hey KC ;)

both - sometimes I love being the initiator, I like the power ;) other times it's nice to be the initiatee (weird word), once in a while it's nice to feel fragile and a little virginal :D

Kerb Crawler said:
TRUTH for the entire T/D troupe:

Do you prefer being the initiator or the initiate in sekshual situations?

It really depends on the situation. I'm not usually aggressive unless aggression is something I'm sure a partner likes. Even then, it pretty much depends on the kind of sexual scene it is. I am incredibly shy and it takes a lot to get me into a "I want what I want" mode. Let's just say my first instinct is usually more passive, but I can be motivated [by great desire] to be aggressive.

first time: initiatee, always.

though the longer the relationship continues, the more often I'll be initiator.

Rommie, Truth if you'll induldge me.
Those two dolls? figures in your sig...are they from Gaia online, and if yes, what's your user id there?

edited to add: I'll be gone till sun morning...anyone care to truth or dare me?