Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

Truth: name one thing you could do which, once completed, was enough to make you say "well, I can die now".

S. SaDiablo said:
What is one thing your fellow Tk'ers would be surprised to know about you?

It's Monday Morning, my other on-line "Home" has a note about hardware failure...(grumble)

As to the question:

I took about a year of pre-seminary studies at one point in my life.

I'll take another truth if someone is so moved.
-SB

Shatna said:
Truth: name one thing you could do which, once completed, was enough to make you say "well, I can die now".

mmmm...see those I love safe and happy and secure for the long term. Basically form a community with rules and dynamics that would truly stand up to time and the world's crap.

Since I doubt that'll happen any time soon, I'm going to live a LONG time.

-SB

Shatna said:

Hm. That's a tough one. For the longest time, my whole life revolved around getting back my first love, aka The One Who Got Away. He's made it very clear he doesn't want me, though, and recently I've finally come to accept it. So now...now I'm just living for myself. And there's a heck of a lot I want to do before I call it quits.

S. SaDiablo said:
Hm. That's a tough one. For the longest time, my whole life revolved around getting back my first love, aka The One Who Got Away. He's made it very clear he doesn't want me, though, and recently I've finally come to accept it. So now...now I'm just living for myself. And there's a heck of a lot I want to do before I call it quits.

Man, is he a putz.

You go live to the fullest, darlin'!

Shatna said:
Man, is he a putz.

You go live to the fullest, darlin'!

That's very sweet of you to say, Shatna, but I'm pretty sure I was the one to fuck things up so badly. And just last night I found out he's planning to move closer to where I live instead of the nice cozy distance that exists now. Life sucks.

Oh, ow.

Everybody fucks up. When you've licked your wounds and moved on this guy will become a life lesson and not a heartache. Sorry you're in pain at the moment though.