Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

Sadistic Bastard said:
Describe, in detail, your favorite piece of lingerie...and why it is your favorite?
-SB

Alright. I love my pink nightie. It's made out of silk. I love the way it rubs against my cock. Ooh. Such a turnon. These fucking high-heels are killing me though. I found the nightie (negligee actually) at the nicest women's clothing store here. Tried on a few brassieres but they would not fit.

SB, I'm not sure if it classifies as lingery..but as i wear it instead of a bra...its purple, velvet, and has hooks and eyes at the back. Its tight around the middle and acts in a similar fashion as a corset but has elastic instead of boning.

it has a gem at the front just under the cross of the breasts.

it is beautiful ;-)

Sadistic Bastard said:
Describe, in detail, your favorite piece of lingerie...and why it is your favorite?
-SB

A picture is worth a thousand words...

V247462.jpg

My Dear Miss SaDiablo,

It is indeed, and it's a lovely photograph. However, it's not what I asked for. I don't believe I was ambiguous in the use of the word "Describe", and the second part of my question regarding why it is your favorite is un-addressed.

I know most people are not trained to really listen to others, so I shall give you a second chance. I expect a correction, or submission to a penalty. After all, that is how the game is played.

Miss Chaddee,
Corset training is one of my hobbies (and one of the larger expenses as pulling someone in more than 4 inches really requries a custom-made corset), and your piece sounds enticing. Is it the beauty that makes it your favorite? The feeling of it around you? A plesant memory associated with it?

Niether of you ladies are in trouble, but I must insist on a "properly" executed truth.

Patiently,
SB

Ahhh, but Shat, if I allowed that, what benefit would Miss. SaDiablo receive? I'm doing this for her own education and betterment as a woman and human being, after all.

It's because I'm a "Giver", you know.
-SB

(chuckle)

I don't question your belief at all my dear, but when one asks for words, one expects them. Besides, words can convey what a photo cannot at times.

As to your question: yes.

-SB

Oh, I just felt like being stubborn. ;) I'll come up with something later.

And, sugar? Be looking forward to the next truth or dare I have for you.

There's nothing at all wrong with stubborn, it frequently makes things interesting. I like people who think and have a will of their own.

I don't believe I've Ever been called "sugar" before...

SB,

I like it for several reasons
1) its velvet. Call me a hedonist if you like, but I love the feel of velvet against my skin, and my arms brushing against it counts.

2) it is purple. Purple is one of my two 'best colours' and makes me look less pale and more of a healthy pale than a 'I haven't been in the sun for years ' pale.

3) I like the way it seems to 'hold me together' for lack of a better phrase. It still lets me breath, which I like, but it also seems to define my figure better.

4) it has a an uplifting effect ;-)
which I feel is flattering.

What is one thing your fellow Tk'ers would be surprised to know about you?

I seriously contemplated becoming a Nun when I was oh 17 or 18. My family was out of their minds at the time. I went through extensive Church interviews etc. I was really serious, and even now I'm not always sure I did the right thing by living a life outside of the Church.

I'm not all that religious now, [although I am very spiritual] but the service aspect of being a Nun still appeals to me on several levels. It is the submissive curse I think, if I can't serve one Man, why not serve all mankind.

LOL Or some such nonsense.

Truth: name one thing you could do which, once completed, was enough to make you say "well, I can die now".

I really have achieved a lot of the things I set out to do in life. I thought the first time I saw my own "by" line I could die and go to heaven. It was a REALLY great personal moment.

The moment my son was put in my arms after delivery was another such moment. I was beyond happy, I felt transcendental even.

I suppose the only thing that could happen in the future, that I'd feel "OK that is it, I'm done cuz I'm so happy" would be to meet a certain friend for coffee, maybe even lunch. Sounds simple, that's because I'm a woman of simple needs and desires these days.

Truth question for anyone/everyone: What is the worst thing you have ever done out of anger/hatred?

I had to think about this one a lot. The worst thing I have ever done out of anger was tell my mother that my brother had sold a bunch of his stock and blew it all on hookers and cocaine.

My brother had been very critical of me for years and years. I knew his secret and kept it for years, but one final straw broke my back and I blurted it out in an effort to show my mom "See... he is worse than I ever thought of being".

My anger broke my mother's heart, and my brother did not speak to me for years. It didn't matter [not even to me in the end] that it was the truth, my motivation was to get even. I have always regretted it.

My favorite piece of lingerie is a boned corset like slip. It is one piece, and goes all the way down from my shoulders to about mid thigh. Somewhat like a Victorian corset, only not as restrictive or cumbersome to wear. It really holds my posture and shapes my figure in a way that I quite like. It uplifts my chest and pushes out all the good bits. It shapes my waist in like a corset, but not so tight I can't breathe, and that somehow makes my ass look perky to me. It's black and lacy with boning and fastens up the front.

I like it because it makes me feel totally female. All bound up and in the best posture and shapeliness possible. Makes me feel pretty and in touch with being a woman.

I'll take another truth.

And here is a group truth "You are abandoned on a Desert Island, and you can take four TK'ers with you. [OK you can somehow make them come to the Island, play along with me here] Who do you take and why?

Chaddee said:
SB, truth:

Name me three things that would make your evening, and why

Three TK ladies that I know, all in tightly corsetted French maid's outfits, kneeling and quiet (but with smiling faces) when I walk through the door.

Why?

(evil grin)
* Details cencored to protect the innocent and easily excited *

Caitriona said:
And here is a group truth "You are abandoned on a Desert Island, and you can take four TK'ers with you. [OK you can somehow make them come to the Island, play along with me here] Who do you take and why?

That's SO fucking easy! Right now, this moment, it would be C2, ER, Cait, and BG.

For the conversation, for the musings, for the similar interests, for the flirting, for the food, and whatever happens once the sun sets... the moon fat and low, the stars brilliant, the waves crashing on the beach, the reflection of the dancing flames of the bonfire in our eyes and...

What happens on the island, stays on the island. ;)

Sadistic Bastard said:
Three TK ladies that I know, all in tightly corsetted French maid's outfits, kneeling and quiet (but with smiling faces) when I walk through the door.

Why?

(evil grin)
* Details cencored to protect the innocent and easily excited *

I dare you to give us the details!!