Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

Chaddee said:
lol, mainly because I like knowing what makes people tick and what motivates them. Of course, you haven't answered in full detail either, SB. Which three ladies?

(chuckle)

Which three...well it is truth or dare.

I'll qualify this by saying there are MORE than three that I find intriguing on this board.

This choice was dictated mainly because I've discussed a few things with them privately, and that I know they would enjoy this particular "role".

My three "maids" off of this board would be Cait, MM, and Aurian. Which isn't to say that there aren't others with wonderful "potential", I just don't know them well enough.

As to Miss SaDiablo's question: this morning, and yes, wonderful (love it when I'm "interrupted" in the shower).

And your Truth, Miss SaDiablo: Since you've mentioned that you are, at times, attracted to the same sex: what about a woman catches your eye as a potential bedroom playmate? Is it different from Male company?

-SB

And your Truth, Miss SaDiablo: Since you've mentioned that you are, at times, attracted to the same sex: what about a woman catches your eye as a potential bedroom playmate? Is it different from Male company?

Nice question. :D

First, I'd like to say for the record that I have never been with another woman. Would I be open to the idea? Absolutely.

On a physical level there are women I find who are equally, if not more so, attractive than males. I won't deny beauty when I see it, and the female form is a beautiful thing.

Yes, I suppose the qualities I look for are very much the same. The only difference is gender.

S. SaDiablo said:
Fine. I'll just throw an opening question out there. :P

When was the last time you had sex and was it good?

About a week or so ago (been busy) and of course it was SPECTACULAR as always. Fo' real.

It's been a while since I've played truth or dare... I'll take a truth for now. Please. :D

I'm having an irritating day back at work after a long weekend, and could use a distraction. I'll offer myself up for a "Truth" (or more than one if you have them) at the moment, if anyone is interested.

Sadistic Bastard said:
And since I've been asking questions, I'll offer a "truth" if someone cares to ask.

Have you ever done something completely, truly malicious out of hatred or the desire for revenge? If so, what?

Sadistic Bastard said:
Mr. S, always a pleasure to see you again.

Thanks SB

Sadistic Bastard said:
Your Truth: What is your favorite tool or toy to use on your primary relationship?

My voice.

If it must be an object, for sentimental reasons I would choose the carefully maintained stainless steel dildo (a double, actually, for when we're including another woman), which I keep in a freezer.

Truth or Dare, anyone?

Caitriona said:
*sigh* The best one of all.

I've always liked your style Mr. Synystyr. Always!!!

The feeling has always been mutual Cait. Thank you.

Now I'm off to take some friends out for the evening. Good night all.