Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

S. SaDiablo said:
I want a dare!! :D

I really shouldn't do this; I play games much too seriously.

This is a trust exercise.

I do not ask for any form of proof or confirmation; I leave it to your sense of adventure and fair play to either follow through, or tell us that you are unable to fulfill this dare (for whatever reason).

Select one TK member (who does not already possess this information) and send them a PM or email with your correct and current full name, home address, and home or cell phone number.

When it comes to my turn again, I'll take another "Truth", if anyone has anything.

Shatna said:
Which four TK-ers would I take to a desert island? I know - you're thinking, "oh, asshole Shatna will pick four favorite honeys, right?", and you wouldn't be wrong. However, life has taught me that fantasy usually has little connection with reality (Rommie, take note). Female TK-ers are an insatiable, hedonistic lot, and once they were done taking their selfish pleasure with me I'd be tossed aside and ordered to go do chores while they slaked their sinful, sapphic lust. (OK, I just flashed on an awesome TK fanfic. :D )

So I gotta pick four guys, and I have, and here is who and why:

Captain Wacky You couldn't go without him, you just couldn't. Plus, it would be awesome to put him on lookout just to hear what he'd claim to see. ("OMG WTF Natalie Portman at twelve o'clock!") We'd be without cable, and Wacky would be more than adequate as entertainment.

Big Dick McGee The rest of us could easily exploit his skills as a suburban dad and get him to do all the work. ("Dude, you seriously don't know how to light a fire? Okay, get out of the way..." "Dude, that is one shitty-assed looking hut. Lemme show you what I did when I built my addition...")

Sadistic Bastard for counsel and wisdom. He'd be kind of our Gandalf, making sure we don't kill each other (unless it amused him) or fucked up our rescue attempts (unless it amused him). Plus, somehow he would find us submissive island women. I just know he would.

The Question Basically, the only guy who would seriously work on a plan for escape. He'd be sitting on a rock, scratching out plans and ideas on a palm frond from dawn till dusk, until he figured something out. The "Professor" if you will of our little island band!

Bad news for you: I know where the island is, and if you think they're having a tough deal on Lost, just you wait!

Mr. Synystyr said:
I really shouldn't do this; I play games much too seriously.

This is a trust exercise.

I do not ask for any form of proof or confirmation; I leave it to your sense of adventure and fair play to either follow through, or tell us that you are unable to fulfill this dare (for whatever reason).

Select one TK member (who does not already possess this information) and send them a PM or email with your correct and current full name, home address, and home or cell phone number.

When it comes to my turn again, I'll take another "Truth", if anyone has anything.

Done. :)

Mr. S, your Truth:

Describe to us in detail your "dream" job/work/life's occupation you do to support yourself.

Answer to Ms SaDiablo's question:

Not since Jr. Highschool. I took appart a bully's bicycle and then threw the nuts and bolts into a local creek.

I HAVE done some very cruel things, but not out of pure malace, usually to teach...or becuase I thought it necessary for another reason...not purely for revenge. Revenge means I've given someone energy twice...and it let's them "win" in a sense.
If I cared enough about someone to hate them, then I'm sure I'd be capable of doing something awful to them, but true hate, like true love, is a very rare thing.

I'll take another Truth.

-SB

I'm really bad at this game. But I recently thought of a dare-if anyone is willing.

Most likely-it would have to be one of the woman-but it could possibly work for a male as well.

Mirah said:
Sadistic, I hope this hasn't been asked yet, but what is one of your biggest fears in life?

Mmm...I have more than one "biggest", and generally they are classified.

I have, recently, started to be much more concerned about parental duities and potential children's development, the fear being how to find the balance between protection and letting them experence the world at large...the base fear that I'd screw that part of the parental "job" up.

Sadistic Bastard said:
Mr. S, your Truth:

Describe to us in detail your "dream" job/work/life's occupation you do to support yourself.

I am up before the sun. I prepare and enjoy my breakfast of eggs (over medium), fruit (seasonal, no melon), toast (from fresh-baked bread), and white tea (iced or hot by season) with my wife and our lover as the sun rises. Dishes are cleaned, bodies are washed and refreshed, and clothing is prepared (just in case we are called to leave the privacy of our home).

After 90 minutes of Tai Chi and Hatha Yoga, we settle into the great room to begin the work of the day. My wife reviews any waiting correspondence as our lover makes herself comfortable with the laptop and waits for me to begin. After a few moments of internal musing, I start to speak rapidly. Soon my words flow in a musical rhythm, possibly continuing a story from the previous day, possibly spinning an entirely new tale.

I roam the room as I speak, never still, pausing only for an occasional swallow of water. After a few hours my voice is rough and her fingers are aching. My wife has moved from the mail to her painting. We are all ready for a change, and spend the next hour or two sating our hungers.

The late afternoon is spent reviewing the work of the morning, and submitting any completed stories. Our friends join us in the evening for dinner and entertainment, as comfortable and relaxed in our home as they are in their own. The food is all prepared fresh as a group, each dish enjoyed as it is ready.

It is late as we wish the last of our friends a good night and retire to the bedroom. We fall asleep wrapped up in each other, and the dreams begin.

I will be out with friends again tonight. If anyone has any other "Truths" for me, I'll answer them when I can.

Sadistic Bastard said:
Ms Cinch:

What is the longest continuious period of time you've spend in bondage or restraints?

The longest time that I've spent in bondage would be 4-5 hours. It was an under the clothing affair and I was taken out for dinner and a movie. Interesting to move around in as my legs were mobile only from the knee down and my arms from the elbow dowm. Suprising to learn how much upper arm is involved in eating.

Restrained and in a puppy cage I can last through a night. There was one such night where I used some ingenuity to escape as someone was snoring and I wanted ear plugs before I gave in to my homicidal tendencies. Anyone who believes that a bound woman isn't dangerous needs to sleep on their side... with one eye open.

A TRUTH for any who care to answer - When did you first use a sex toy, on yourself or another, and what was the toy? Feel free to include household pervertablesas toys.

And I'll take a DARE as long as it's something that I'm capable of doing and doesn't show my face.

Cinch said:
A TRUTH for any who care to answer - When did you first use a sex toy, on yourself or another, and what was the toy? Feel free to include household pervertablesas toys.

It was a strawberry popsicle, on the "girl next door", when I was 8.