Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

Sadistic Bastard said:
Three TK ladies that I know, all in tightly corsetted French maid's outfits, kneeling and quiet (but with smiling faces) when I walk through the door.

Why?

(evil grin)
* Details cencored to protect the innocent and easily excited *

lol, mainly because I like knowing what makes people tick and what motivates them. Of course, you haven't answered in full detail either, SB. Which three ladies?

And here is a group truth "You are abandoned on a Desert Island, and you can take four TK'ers with you. [OK you can somehow make them come to the Island, play along with me here] Who do you take and why?

hmm. That's a tough one.

Akaras - I've been wanting to meet him for a while.
Ru - You know why

and as to the other two..it would be dependent on my mood, to be honest. I'm not trying to duck out of the question, but it would depend on what kind of company I was in the mood for.

Chaddee said:
lol, mainly because I like knowing what makes people tick and what motivates them. Of course, you haven't answered in full detail either, SB. Which three ladies?

*still waiting for SB to answer*

Chaddee said:
And here is a group truth "You are abandoned on a Desert Island, and you can take four TK'ers with you. [OK you can somehow make them come to the Island, play along with me here] Who do you take and why?
S. SaDiablo - Self Explainatory
Caitriona - Self Explainatory
Lilith - Sounds like she'd be fun.
Shy and her Bunny - I couldn't drag the two apart. :D

RommieSG said:
S. SaDiablo - Self Explainatory
Caitriona - Self Explainatory
Lilith - Sounds like she'd be fun.
Shy and her Bunny - I couldn't drag the two apart. :D

Wow. One man and four women? Hope you're planning on catering to our every need. ;)

Oh Jeesh....there's so many things.....

My impatience, my low self-esteem...my crappy attitude, my violent anger....my body all together.....the fact that i'm lazy.
Um..........i'd have to go with my low self-esteem.....it makes alot of things hard

Which four TK-ers would I take to a desert island? I know - you're thinking, "oh, asshole Shatna will pick four favorite honeys, right?", and you wouldn't be wrong. However, life has taught me that fantasy usually has little connection with reality (Rommie, take note). Female TK-ers are an insatiable, hedonistic lot, and once they were done taking their selfish pleasure with me I'd be tossed aside and ordered to go do chores while they slaked their sinful, sapphic lust. (OK, I just flashed on an awesome TK fanfic. :D )

So I gotta pick four guys, and I have, and here is who and why:

Captain Wacky You couldn't go without him, you just couldn't. Plus, it would be awesome to put him on lookout just to hear what he'd claim to see. ("OMG WTF Natalie Portman at twelve o'clock!") We'd be without cable, and Wacky would be more than adequate as entertainment.

Big Dick McGee The rest of us could easily exploit his skills as a suburban dad and get him to do all the work. ("Dude, you seriously don't know how to light a fire? Okay, get out of the way..." "Dude, that is one shitty-assed looking hut. Lemme show you what I did when I built my addition...")

Sadistic Bastard for counsel and wisdom. He'd be kind of our Gandalf, making sure we don't kill each other (unless it amused him) or fucked up our rescue attempts (unless it amused him). Plus, somehow he would find us submissive island women. I just know he would.

The Question Basically, the only guy who would seriously work on a plan for escape. He'd be sitting on a rock, scratching out plans and ideas on a palm frond from dawn till dusk, until he figured something out. The "Professor" if you will of our little island band!

Good choices, Shatna! :D

(I'll be sure to be on the rescue boat that comes and gets ya...)

(Or maybe I'll be with Rommie on the next island over....come visit. ;))