Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

Chaddee said:
first time: initiatee, always.

though the longer the relationship continues, the more often I'll be initiator.

Rommie, Truth if you'll induldge me.
Those two dolls? figures in your sig...are they from Gaia online, and if yes, what's your user id there?

edited to add: I'll be gone till sun morning...anyone care to truth or dare me?
They are from a character creator for Gaie Online, but alas I do not play Gaia Online. I just love the character creator. :D

Ok, this being my first time posting here-be gentle. (or not)
Truth.
Or should I answer the questions here already? I'd like my own really.

S. SaDiablo said:
Okay, Love Child:

What is the kinkiest apparel you own? Describe it in detail.
I haven't really thought about my clothing as being "kinky" before. But I have a dress that my husband likes-it buttons up the front, and when I sit, its as if you may get a view, but you might not, but you look anyway.
I'm not so good at describing-I do have a red belly dance outfit-w/ a chain belt that I love-but I don't see that as being "kinky"

Diablo: Truth or Dare?

If anyone cares...

Just want to let you know that I won't have access to a computer tomorrow night or even most of the day. I'm counting on you all to keep this thread going for me. ;)

Truth

After all, I like switching 'em off (Truth and dare that is.)

I'm away from the pc till sunday though!

This thread has a ludicrous amount of winky smilies in it. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Winky fucking smileys are only one step away from bar threads.

Heretics.

I have a truth question for all (probably the last before I leave):

What is one thing your fellow Tk'ers would be surprised to know about you?