Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

Sadistic Bastard said:
Well then, Miss SaDiablo,

Do you prefer MMf, ffM, or other variations yourself?
I have to wonder why you capitalize Male, but keep Female in lower case.

S. SaDiablo said:
Rommie and Shatna, I have a truth for you:

How do you feel about threesomes? ;)

I could write a book on my thoughts on the subject. (I very nearly have, I should post my erotica here some time. :D )

Aside from the usual surface pervy guys-like-two-girls thing, I'm endlessly fascinated by the erotic and emotional dynamics involved, regardless if it's MMF or MFF. I got to experience it firsthand once or twice, not enough to finish my "studies" of course. :D

S. SaDiablo said:
Bladev1,

Have you ever taken part in a game/activity (not sexual) that involved the removal of clothing? If so, tell us about it.
besides the obvious shirts vs skins football
Or skinny dipping
or the various BDSM scenes
or work(as a stripclub dj) since you didnt specify MY clothing
and the fact that as long as my kids aren't home Dea and I are always nakkid?

Nah I'm a prude

(chuckle)

Old habit, usually in writing erotic fiction a capitalized letter denotes a Dominant or Topping partner...

My own mind set, I am a creature of (diverse) habits.
-SB

Shatna said:
I could write a book on my thoughts on the subject. (I very nearly have, I should post my erotica here some time. :D )

Aside from the usual surface pervy guys-like-two-girls thing, I'm endlessly fascinated by the erotic and emotional dynamics involved, regardless if it's MMF or MFF. I got to experience it firsthand once or twice, not enough to finish my "studies" of course. :D

We might have to study together sometime. I'm a bad student; I don't study nearly often enough... ;)

Sadistic Bastard said:
Truth for Bladev1:

Which of these three combinations do you prefer (in general)? Mff, MMf, or another couple and why?
Damn good question you Sadistic Bastard you!
I love to watch Dea give pleasure, so any combination is great...given my druthers I would rather sit back and watch her in a mmf or a ff or a mff
If I was to join in I like MMf and MFF because of the pleasure aspect
I am a voyuer so even when we have a mff I sit back and watch Dea with the other woman for as long as I can
Couples are great as long as no jealousy rears it's head I have no problem taking the woman and letting the guy have his fun with Dea
I could go on and on....but I won't. Don't wanna paint us both as whores just yet,lol