Can a guy be friends with a girl and never think about fucking her?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Inquiring Tisi mind wants to know.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's kind of an odd bar to have raised.

It's impossible to be around a girl and not think about fucking her. I've been friends with a lot of girls I've never fucked, but I'm always thinking about what that space between your breasts really smells like, and does the light play off the horizon of your belly like the sun at dawn, etc.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Someone been watching "when Harry met Sally" again?

It all depends on the girl, but there arent that many I know I wouldnt like to play hide the sausage with.

Tisiphone

^^No, no...it's not that. I hate that movie and have never been able to watch it all the way through.

The reason I ask is I have a guy friend who hangs out with me A LOT. We're just friends, but he has a problem seeing me as a girl. I'm not thinking romance or sex with him. He just tells me that "No, Tisi...you're a dude." And I can't for the life of me figure out why he can't see me as a girl.

Did that make any sense at all? I'm still partially drunk from having to chug beer every time he hit a home run playing Wii yesterday.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe he wants you to be a dude so he can feel better about not getting off with you.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Dress really sexy. He'll figure it out.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
In a general sense a guy sees a girl in a nonsexual way only after he has eliminated that option in his head. Either the guy thinks he doesnt have a shot so hesettles for GuyFriend or you dont setoff his boner button and he doesn't want to lose the friendship by rejecting you. Its a variation on the everpopular "You are like a sister/brother to me." Guys get that a lot...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was friends with lots of guys over the years, and I always thought about fucking them at some point, so I imagine they always think about it too. Not all the time, like every second they're with you, but at least ONCE they've thought about it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
While throwing a ball of some kind around, ask him in a very masculine tone, "DUDE! Help a bro out and get me off?"

Tisiphone

Oh, I'm not gonna lie...If he wanted to have sex with me I would not turn his sexy ass down. But it is really weird being around a guy who doesn't even try to grab my tits.

And trust me, they ALL go for them. Even when I've just been introduced to someone, they somehow become the topic of conversation. And yes, he likes chicks, LoL.

I'm not asking because I want him to, I'm asking because he seems to kinda get peeved when I do girly things. You know, like start fixing my hair or yell at him because he's jeeping in my front yard. I've never been around a guy who acted like this, so Tisi is unchartered waters.

And hell, maybe I don't set off his boner button, but I'm not trying to.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It could be that he likes you so much as a friend, that he doesn't want to ruin it by fucking you, which will then either lead to awkwardness, and the end of the friendship, or a relationship, which he might not be wanting right now.

And just because he hasn't tried to grab your tits, doesn't mean he hasn't thought of the idea.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Can a guy be friends with a girl and never think about fucking her?
No, I don't think they can, just as vice versa. Of course, thinking about fucking s.o. can be worlds away from actually pursuing it, so the fact that he didn't try anything doesn't really mean he hasn't thought about it.

eta: lol, whisky beat me to it ;)

Tisiphone

Wise words, all. I'll just stop OCDing over it. :D

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
'Gear said:
AHA! Gotcha. I knew it. No more being coy ladies. Ily broke rank.
lol, CASSIE SAID IT FIRST!! :p

Tisi is unchartered waters
ahem, is this just my evil mind, or is there anybody else who finds this almost QOTW-worthy :whistle:

Tisiphone

I believe this to be ..uh.. somewhat less than entirely factual.

Um, it is factual. I've got enough boy drama in my life. I don't need another one. Dude wants to hang out with me, play videogames, drink some beer, go to football games, get kicked out of said football games and isn't looking to fuck up my already fucked up head seeing as how I'm mentally ill, I'm totally down with that. I just needed some advice and making sure someone wasn't playing a game with me.

Thanks for playing though. :phpbiggrin:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe he's asexual and hasn't come to terms with it.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Um, it is factual. I've got enough boy drama in my life. I don't need another one. Dude wants to hang out with me, play videogames, drink some beer, go to football games, get kicked out of said football games and isn't looking to fuck up my already fucked up head seeing as how I'm mentally ill, I'm totally down with that. I just needed some advice and making sure someone wasn't playing a game with me.

Thanks for playing though. :phpbiggrin:

Yeah sure. But hey, whatever you gotta tell yourself.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Enjoy the uncomplicated by sex friendship, IMO!