Can a guy be friends with a girl and never think about fucking her?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Maybe he's made an identical robot duplicate of you and is using that to express his sinful desires so that he can one day tell you about it and have a threesome with you, robot you and him but then he actually kills you and replaces you with the robot but no one can tell except in the Mine Field where it's obvious so we send out a crack team of heroes (Eggs) to go out and rescue you but when they (Eggs) meets the guy they (Eggs) falls in love with him marries him leaving your robot duplicate to grow depressed and kill it's master and his lover (Eggs) and start the robot uprising that ends the world?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Edited out misquoted Buffy Bot quote before someone corrects me.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
He has stolen one of my bras....

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Recently?

Tisiphone

Sunday.

CaptainWacky

Maybe he wanted to shoot waterballoons at the college kids across the street.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think he's fucking with you.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
If he's stolen your bra then maybe he's into sniffing out the territory. Was the bra a clean one or one you had in your laundry hamper?

I read somewhere that prisoner will pay good money for items of a personal nature from women. and preferably unwashed.

Frankly, I size up each and every male I come across. I find males very interesting.

Mirah

I love you
This guy is no good Tisi! NO GOOD!

He is not a guy! Ask him to do your hair with you and put on make up!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
and give the bra back! those things aint cheap!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He stole your bra? That's rather odd. Like Cassie I'm curious...a hamper bra or one from your lingerie drawer?

Tisiphone

Hamper bra.

CaptainWacky

Can a farmer have a pond full of ducks and never think about fucking them?