Can a guy be friends with a girl and never think about fucking her?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Interesting thought. If the genders were switched in that story, would you have the same one?

Not sure. It's something that bears further discussion. Come by my place, say around lunchtime and we can explore it further. I'll just sorta be waiting here...

Enkephalen

My Stars!

You would say that, needing to support your fellow third leggers. And that's to be expected - it's all good. However, every word is true. The man and his two lunch dates, the smug attorney and his need to enhance his geeky self-image, and the old saying. Criminey Pete, the stories I could tell you about that attorney (heck, attorneys in general), simply boggles the mind.

Gotta wonder at the self esteem of the broad who settled for a few cc's of protein on her knees at lunch instead of a real relationship.
Yesterday 08:20 PM

I totally agree. Women are their own worst enemy. They shoot themselves in the foot all the time, which brings to mind my other favorite saying: Women give sex to get love, and men give love to get sex. Women are also the worst enemy of other women, willing to slit another woman's throat to take her man away, or stab her in the back at every opportunity presented. They will also dump their female friends for the sake of a man, whether he is worthy or not.

Since women continue with this negative behavior, you gotta wonder at how we are raising our daughters to have such low self esteem. That includes fathers since he is the first man in her life and the person she will hold up as a role model for all men in her life. Mom's already in the low self esteem slump and already giving the wrong impression on how to behave. Junior is watching how Mon and daughter act so he treats his future women badly. *sigh* history repeating itself.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You would say that, needing to support your fellow third leggers. And that's to be expected - it's all good. However, every word is true. The man and his two lunch dates, the smug attorney and his need to enhance his geeky self-image, and the old saying. Criminey Pete, the stories I could tell you about that attorney (heck, attorneys in general), simply boggles the mind.

I totally agree. Women are their own worst enemy. They shoot themselves in the foot all the time, which brings to mind my other favorite saying: Women give sex to get love, and men give love to get sex. Women are also the worst enemy of other women, willing to slit another woman's throat to take her man away, or stab her in the back at every opportunity presented. They will also dump their female friends for the sake of a man, whether he is worthy or not.

Since women continue with this negative behavior, you gotta wonder at how we are raising our daughters to have such low self esteem. That includes fathers since he is the first man in her life and the person she will hold up as a role model for all men in her life. Mom's already in the low self esteem slump and already giving the wrong impression on how to behave. Junior is watching how Mon and daughter act so he treats his future women badly. *sigh* history repeating itself.

Not for nothing, but trying to judge all mankind on the scale of behavior set by lawyers is like like trying to judge judge rainforests by examining Arizona. That's some lowest common denominator shit right there. No wonder your views are skewed...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Not sure. It's something that bears further discussion. Come by my place, say around lunchtime and we can explore it further. I'll just sorta be waiting here...
Flight from my place to yours: 700EUR. Lunch: 10$. Seeing your face when I take you up on your offer: priceless. :D

What boggles my mind is that there still are so, so much women and men who believe in the myth that it is possible for humans of any gender to act differently. It's a law of nature. Stop trying to work against it and 80% of drama would end.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Flight from my place to yours: 700EUR. Lunch: 10$. Seeing your face when I take you up on your offer: priceless. :D
Two things: First, I promise not to take you to Leo's. Nobody eats there. And second, if you take me up on my offer you won't be able to see the look on my face. S'all I'm saying.

What boggles my mind is that there still are so, so much women and men who believe in the myth that it is possible for humans of any gender to act differently. It's a law of nature. Stop trying to work against it and 80% of drama would end.
It's the fault of the age of entitlement and pop culture, where people are conditioned to believe they deserve complete and total happiness and bliss at every single waking moment and when life and the S.O fall invariably short it becomes easy to find excuses to behave badly. What we need is an era where the focus is on our Bill of Responsibilities, not just the one with all our Rights.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
BATTLE OF THE SEXES! OMG

I appreciate the animal in EVERYONE.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I love how I'm not even involved in this thread anymore. I got the answers I sought. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The way men and women are has worked. We have been fruitful and we have multiplied and we have covered the face of the earth. Now we're just waiting for the asteroid, or the super virus, or WHATEVER to wipe us out, or knock us down. SUCH IS LIFE.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm hoping for a black hole to suck us all in BLACK HOLE SUN

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ON YER FACE!

Recently some of the people I've been talking to online for YEARS have all become he-man woman haters. One of them is going through a divorce, so that is understandable, but the more he bitches and trash talks, the more I start to think he probably wasn't that easy to be married to. Yet, as much as he talks about hating women, he's already signed up on several dating sites. PEOPLE ARE STRANGE. (note I said people, not men, we're all fucking strange)

Men want to sow their seed as long as they have cock and balls (and prostate!). I don't know wtf us women want :rwmad:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I do. Loads. Premium top notch delicious nutritious loads. In here down there over under and on top.

Loads.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Us gays have built a rocket ship to take us to a distant GAY planet when the world ends.

We have built-in insemination labs on the ship, and some lesbians are invited, to answer your next question.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]dbvxALFWvHs[/YOUTUBE]

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I like when you say "us gays". That's pretty funny. Not sure why. Sounds like you have a cowboy hat and boots on.