can someone fix the staff?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Someone was handling the staffs willy to get an admin slot?

Figures.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
LOL. Glad that's taken care of then ;)

i only brought it up now because i find it hilarious that there are more staff than average online posters at any given time.

i did want to throw out another way of doing things, however, because it sounded more efficient. it's also good to know you have Falconarg on staff for good reason ;)

You've been here nearly two years, and you still know no more than the average n00b. You're smarter than that.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
dn6mml8z9oxc5vb7ifni.jpg

This isn't good.

For some reason I'm on Gagh's bad side. I feel like he's watching me.

Fuck off Gagh, you Porpoise Raping bitch!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

aeommai

cookie?
You've been here nearly two years, and you still know no more than the average n00b. You're smarter than that.

i've only recently become active here, to tell you the truth. i only started posting actively in september 2009 i'd show up every once in a while before that ;)

btw now that i've got you here, gagh. please check the ips on Dr. House, Ultimate Warrior, and Ted Dibiase, and tell us whether or not they are all the same ip. ;)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
i've only recently become active here, to tell you the truth. i only started posting actively in september 2009 i'd show up every once in a while before that ;)

btw now that i've got you here, gagh. please check the ips on Dr. House, Ultimate Warrior, and Ted Dibiase, and tell us whether or not they are all the same ip. ;)

Nah. Let people believe what they want there.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
I am the owner and the tech guy. The staff here is how I want it to be set up and I can assure you I don't just hand the admin position out wily nilly. Your numbers may be slightly fudged as well.

Ultimately everyone who is in a staff position is bound by my policy for this board just like everyone else and that's final. They are allowed the autonomy of their own decisions because I am not a control freak and I respect their positions and input even when it differs from my own but I still have the final say and that's all there is to it.

What did I do with that condescending, pompous and pretentious Golden Cookie again?

:D
mm

Donovan

beer, I want beer
What did I do with that condescending, pompous and pretentious Golden Cookie again?

:D
mm

It's probably with that collection of Old TK stuff you keep teasing but never deliver lol.

whisky

Boobie inspector
If you don't fix the staff right, you'll never be able to do this.

jones_c.jpg

aeommai

cookie?
Nah. Let people believe what they want there.

people can believe what they want, but you and dual were the only ones who went OMGDUALS LOOK WE CAN SEE IPS HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA DUALSSSS

which annoyed me a bit. so as long as you and dual know the truth i'm happy :D

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
people can believe what they want, but you and dual were the only ones who went OMGDUALS LOOK WE CAN SEE IPS HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA DUALSSSS

which annoyed me a bit. so as long as you and dual know the truth i'm happy :D

As long as it annoys you, I'm happy as well.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Yeah, he's pissed that my music career's doing better than his :meh: