can someone fix the staff?

aeommai

cookie?
there's like 32 admins or something? each having little to no power for most of the time? why not have about 4-5 global mods or something to that effect, give admin handles to the owners, which is mentalist and the tech guy.

i don't see why there's so much staff drama either, if you didnt have thepower to do anything why were you given admin access in the first place. local mod of something would've been smarter, with access to the staff forum.

Mentalist from that same thread said:
Consistency is important.
consistency IS important, and you've devalued your major staff positions by handing them out. there are sooo many "Rebels", most of which don't come by at all.

although im just some random dude, i can assure you that fixing staff can only help the board. and abuse of power should not be tolerated, AT ALL. demote most of your staff to lower power positions, and create demotions for people who DONT EVEN POST HERE ANYMORE. if they come back go ahead and repromote.

im rushing because i forgot my laptop cord. ill post later to expand my position, but i would like to here what you've got to say, mentalist/staff/cool bros and other dudes.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I have no powers save the ability to fuck people in the neck deeply and repeatedly.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
consistency IS important, and you've devalued your major staff positions by handing them out. there are sooo many "Rebels", most of which don't come by at all.

although im just some random dude, i can assure you that fixing staff can only help the board. and abuse of power should not be tolerated, AT ALL. demote most of your staff to lower power positions, and create demotions for people who DONT EVEN POST HERE ANYMORE. if they come back go ahead and repromote.

im rushing because i forgot my laptop cord. ill post later to expand my position, but i would like to here what you've got to say, mentalist/staff/cool bros and other dudes.

I like orange soda.

[youtube]0lTBUDBq8xw[/youtube]

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Fight the Power!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]dUyTZlJnRns[/YOUTUBE]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Everyone should be on the staff! We can daycare each other.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member

I am the owner and the tech guy. The staff here is how I want it to be set up and I can assure you I don't just hand the admin position out wily nilly. Your numbers may be slightly fudged as well.

Ultimately everyone who is in a staff position is bound by my policy for this board just like everyone else and that's final. They are allowed the autonomy of their own decisions because I am not a control freak and I respect their positions and input even when it differs from my own but I still have the final say and that's all there is to it.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Now that's all cleared up lets get on to more relevant issues.

[YOUTUBE]XDUrh6rRFDs[/YOUTUBE]

jack

I think it's your left hand, attached at the wrist there.

jack

Can someone kill the staff?

although im just some random dude, i can assure you that killing staff can only help the board. and abuse of power should not be tolerated, AT ALL. Injure first most of your staff to lower critically ill positions, and create coffins for people who DONT EVEN POST HERE ANYMORE. if they come back go ahead and kill.

aeommai

cookie?
LOL. Glad that's taken care of then ;)

i only brought it up now because i find it hilarious that there are more staff than average online posters at any given time.

i did want to throw out another way of doing things, however, because it sounded more efficient. it's also good to know you have Falconarg on staff for good reason ;)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I know of at least one staff position that was handed out willy nilly.