Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
You can be permabanned for revealing RL info about other posters:nono:

You DO realize that you're admitting to jamming your penis into coin slots, right?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Are you retarded? RL info=stuff like your first and last name, city and state, social security number, workplace, etc. It doesn't include a wild stab in the dark about your tiny, flat penis and your methodology for getting your rocks off.

You Obamaphobic perhaps?

Mr. Man!

You DO realize that you're admitting to jamming your penis into coin slots, right?

:behindsofa:

Aquehonga

Un Banned
TK, especially The Badlands, aren't fun anymore:(

The Herbertlands is more like it. Or Driplands. Mudsticklands. The Squarelands. You guys have turned into a bunch of termites. Strictly out of the wood. Why this emphasis & need for normal posting? Is this TrekBBS? TheForce.net? TK's becoming more & more like those HerbertBBSs every day.

I'm the epitome of a poster you'd NEVER want to know IRL. If y'all met me IRL y'all would be running for the hills. Within 5 seconds of meeting me you'd be bolting for your mum's bed & hide under it, all coiled & curled up for days!

I really should post less, EVERYWHERE! I'm too much like a rytalin pumped little fuckwad tike with ADHD who the teachers don't send to the hole enough. And whose classmates don't put in their place nearly enough.

This whole fucking thing lasts 5 minutes. 5, 10 years from now you're gonna be wishing you had Aquehonga!

That is all. I need to rest this dua-, err, I mean, simmer down.

The 4 vices of this here sockp-, I mean aquafeces thing are:

1 - Smiley addiction.

2 - Overabuse of the term aficionado.

3 - User CP karmabox spamming & inanities.

4 - Luci style text abuse. Big lettering in differing colours.

OK! Now move along folks. Nothing to see here. Carry on with your b-board & RL lives.

Seph

Retired Account
im still shocked the colt45 hasnt killed him yet...